This topic contains 36 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of J.P. J.P. 6 years, 3 months ago.

To whom ever is doing the web stuff

you don’t deserve any help. We need a web version of the soup guy from Seinfeld: “no web help for you.” Or, as they say, “you’ll have nothing, and like it.” Enjoy your soup!

PS: guess who’s NOT doing the web stuff–YOU. Loser.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

OK, I’ve been doing my best to resist dropping the “Hammer of Grammar” on folks for a while, but given Blazer’s level of douche-baggery, I have to comment. Blazer, you douche-bag, you don’t “except” it in this case. You “accept” it. Otherwise, you are telling us you’re taking exception to the very substantiated allegation that you’re a douche-bag. That doesn’t make sense though since you are in fact the World’s Biggest Douche-bag.

Gmork, you hit this one on the head–he must own stock… BTW, feel free to run with that whole “hit it on the head” thing and apply any beating you feel is appropriate.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

he,s a pole smoken penis loven cow humping no deleting fool

but i guess the world needs these guys aswell

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

he should do that anyway. this is so not done. 

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

NAH NAH YOU CAN’T MAKE ME

Oh god I really do have a problem. 

I don’t feel like doing it. nah nahTongue out

-look under the title where it has the edit tab, click it, scroll down to the bottom and click the delete button, assuming you understand the concepts expressed in this explanation
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

-oops, i didn’t say that……………..

All the way

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

He must like it that way… I gues it’s just how he rolls… 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

good one

as soon you explain what your problem is. There must be a reason related to the page layout / colors / browser incompatibilities and your rant against me. About the latter I dont really care, but now you owe us an explainantion why the heck the thread layout is so difficult for you to read for you. 

Cheers!

Paul.

EDIT: or maybe you just start over in a new thread so I can remove this one.

to begin with I didn’t know i could., and why would I . where else would people go to call me names?

that this thread hasn’t  been deleted because Blazer owns stock in Massingill.

http://www.shopinprivate.com/masexcleanvi.html

-to avoid more abuse (well deserved abuse i might add)

Don’t be so hard on Blazer, maybe the problem is that he is still using the model of the attached picture to surf the net… that, or 80’s soviet surplus computing equipment.

Wow, Blazer! Do you always ask for someone to do things for you in such a diplomatic and considerate way?!?

Personally it bugs the shit out of me when people are so full of themselves that it doesn’t even cross their mind that they are ASKING someone to do something for them! A possible outcome is that you could just be told "NO" or "Fuck Off!" Being an ass, certainly increaes the possibility of the latter, and since Pulsar can control the access to this place, I guess you were lucky that Pulsar has a good sense of humor…

———–

KnitWitch

All you had to do was ask nicely, now FOAD, and dont fuck with Pulsar.  The Sigler doesn’t like that 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

…thank you… [I think, therefore I'm right. -Hugo Rune]

*g*

It’s all better now :) 

It burrrrrnssssssss……[I think, therefore I'm right. -Hugo Rune]

The support staff is completely off-limits for trash talking.  They’re the ones who make all this shit work for us…  Yeah, it may have been all in fun, but for High One’s sake man!  Show some tact and maturity…  If you actually do any research on Pulsar, he’s one of the best, seriously…. not just some guy working in a basement of a small company, but one of the elite…  So show some respect….   

Speaking as a Snyder type with a huge digital key-ring, Listen to the others here….

I think the <blink> tag is the most underused bit of HTML available.[I think, therefore I'm right. -Hugo Rune]

Let talk no more bull here. If you don’t tell me what is really bugging you, I cannot be of any help. The deal is that nobody has complained yet about bad readability of the postings. My clue would be, that you are using an old CRT monitor which is having problems with the not so great contrast and/or convergence issues?

Or maybe it’s some kind of an browser issue? In that case a screenshot would be of great help.

Cheers!

Paul.

FINE I’m World’s Biggest Douchebag, okay I except it

P.S. Whatta ya know it’s easer to read with the flashing background.

Dear Blazer,

Thank you for removing the title of "World’s Biggest Douchebag" from my shoulders. What a burden this has been! Your little post asking for help gave you that title, good on ya, guvna!

I’m VERY sorry that all this FREE CONTENT is chapping your ass and giving you saddle sores. And oh so sorry that Pulsar’s volunteer work here, to help entertain Junkies all over the globe, wasn’t up to your standards.

So, World’s Biggest Douchebag, contrats on your promotion! Wear the title with pride, my friend.

Future Dark Overlord™ 

lesson #1: don’t fuck with the guy that has the keys to all the locks :)

-you are lucky pulsar fixed it for you, he could have deleted your account and blocked yor IP from the site. look techtard, we treat our techwizard like the god he is. so grow up and try and not be such an asshole

NICE COMEBACK!!!

or he could just die

"Just shut the fuck up and do yer job, asshole!"

"… make the picture that shows up behind every post flash and give me a seizure… " – Done. Let me know if you have enough :)

EDIT: Whoever wants to see Blazer’s version of the site, let me know ;) Looks kinda funny.

Would Mr. Blazer be so kind and use a valid E-Mail address?

<@yahoo.com>
    host c.mx.mail.yahoo.com[216.39.53.3] said:
    554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
    </@yahoo.com>

/me bends over. Like that Blazer? I hope it was as good for you as it was for me. Glad I could be of any help. 

P.S.

I’m always open for ideas and criticism. Tell me what you don’t like and what you would like to have improved and we can work on this. If you came here just to bitch and moan, go on – but it won’t change anything.

Dude calm down if ur using firefox just hold down control and scroll down with the little whelie thing on ur mouse. Dont blame our main man pulsar…

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Hey fuck face could you please make it a little harder to read the forum,maybe make the picture that shows up behind every post flash and give me a seizure?.

If thats to difficult could you just Die. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.