This topic contains 23 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Paul DeWig Paul DeWig 2 years, 9 months ago.

Title of next book

Hmmm it depends on who the all main characters are, like for instance you could call the next one ‘First Born’ if its mainly about First Born (which would be awesome. Like back story from the ‘purge’ and the first King and arriving in San Fran, and then current story after he has been exiled).

or just for fun: Chang-Bang on the Brain -or- Return of the Chang-Bang (rofl)

Howabout…..(wait for it)…..DAYBREAKERS! Yeah just think about it, DAYBREAKERS can be another possibility for a future book title.

I like the way you think, Mr. Farenheit. That does seem to be a good way to go.

Ok, so there’s been a major rewrite and I have no idea what happens in the book now. Bearing that in mind, Nocturnal wasn’t just a reference to the time of day, so why not take the other side of it and go with Saviour or Saviours. The original seemed partially set up in such a way that that would make a logical sequel title.

– Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Obviously.

As many references to the Oracle or Delphi?

The Books of Sigler that i Own: EarthCore(2005) | |Ancestor(2007) | | Infected | | Contagious | | Ancestor(2010) | | The Rookie | | The Starter | | The All-Pro | | Blood is Red | | Nocturnal (Pre-Order) | | {+ I bought a copy of all the above for my dad

…no sparkles and lots of blood!

be like Hot Midnight lol

The Books of Sigler that i Own: EarthCore(2005) | |Ancestor(2007) | | Infected | | Contagious | | Ancestor(2010) | | The Rookie | | The Starter | | The All-Pro | | Blood is Red | | Nocturnal (Pre-Order) | | {+ I bought a copy of all the above for my dad

Combat Cook

Twillight we need to bring it into the sun so none shall see it ever again. AND THE THIRD ONE SHOULD NOT BE BREAKING DAWN. We dont need logical relivance do we?

FUNNY

[flickr-photo:id=6316212157,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

… it all depends if there are other books out there with that title… Mind you, it does sound familiar…

Stay Alive – NC

Either that or you have a thing for silver boots? In fact, you could be my pimp right now with that tash!

Lookit you busting out that hardcore link!

KILL IT. KILL IT WITH FIRE!

you should check >>> THIS <<< out too!

I’m with Synthbabie on this one — that sounds like an old dude struggling to pinch one off after a bender at the Big Boy breakfast buffet. I don’t think this one will be able to follow the logical cycle of INFECTED/CONTAGIOUS/PANDEMIC or ANCESTOR/DESCENDANT.

So, if NOCTURNAL means active at night, I’ll just name the sequel TWILIGHT. Works, right?

not a bad idea… but would like one i can pronounce easier!! and one that doesn’t remind me of device in a man’s bathroom

So we know after Earthcore is Mt. Ftizroy. And we know after Contagious is Pandemic. And I am pretty sure I have heard/read that after Ancestor is Decendant? Anyway, what is after Notcurnal? Is there a working title for the sequel? I’m not sure if it is “in the cards” but maybe something like Crepuscular? If the story lends to it? And then Diurnal if it becomes a triology?

Back to my Nocturnal podcasts!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.