This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of jack brosnan jack brosnan 4 years, 8 months ago.

Title Fight

• Profile photo of jack brosnan

Nice Blog…i really appreciate it…

Jack Brosnan

Click Fights

Profile photo of Rich Evanko

So in the end Chiyal has [REDACTED FOR SPOILERS]. OK aside from the drama and tough guy pain thing wouldn’t this have fractured his skull without having holes pre-drilled? Wouldn’t it have been smarter to use screws for removability and access? I’m assuming this far into the future there wouldn’t be a corrosion issue with the metals available. Also what about infection? Not even any Neosporin? HAHA

* Please be careful about posting spoilers in the forums.

Profile photo of John Ellsworth

This guy rules. Total laugh out loud shit. I’d watch a tennis match called by Chick, and I’m not a tennis fan.

Profile photo of Costyn van Dongen

Hey everyone, In round 4 the FDO starts using music from Uncrowned. I’d like to hear the rest of the track. What’s the title of this song? Cheers! CvD

Profile photo of Eric Johnson

Mr. Biznass had tears squirting out of my eyes and Chick is just plain inspirational.

Profile photo of athanas

He’s my favorite supporting character.

Fuck me…could you imagine Biz-Nass and Chick calling a fight or game?  I think my head would explode by the pure awesomeness factor.

the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

Profile photo of Scott Wilson

He has to be one of the best sub-characters in all of the sigler novels, his inaproppriate comments just have that perfect comedy to them that makes in laugh. I just hope he isn’t toned down in the starter, as that would be such a shame

Profile photo of Tony Faulkner

And if hot bigger and badder just sneakier…..

"Who is Number One?", "You, are Number Six!", "I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

that no matter how big & bad you think you are, there’s always someone out there bigger & badder. :) 

**There ain’t no rest for the wicked, and money doesn’t grow on trees. I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed, ain’t nothing in this life for free.**

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

and all in one place so we can just click and laugh.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Brad Levin

Nice! 

"An armed society is a polite society.  Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

~Robert A. Heinlein

Profile photo of Evan Curry

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~`

• King Of UNdead for Sigler
    Profile photo of Thomas Reed

Have no idea where to post this other than here, this is my bitstrp series concerning the collaberative effort of the FDO and Matt Fucking Wallace. enjoy

Main page

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Enjoy, Junkies

(will edit and add more as the Title Fight continues )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.