This topic contains 41 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 5 months ago.

title 2nd block on the left

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-may just be something pulsar needs to look into
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of J.P.

I posted it and it came out that way. Funny thing was that I went back in to edit it and none of the bold formatting was there. Reposted and it’s there again. Just plain strange. I gave up and left it alone. At least it’s been useful for some conversation while we all suffer withdrawal symptoms…

Look! This one’s all bold too! (Damn it.)

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Profile photo of Donald Martin

I use my powers for good not evil

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

some one forgot to end BOLD

-

Profile photo of J.P.

the great philosopher, social scientist and patriot Col “Bat” Guano, but I think he may have actually been talking about you when he said:
    “I think you’re some kind of deviated prevert. I think General Ripper found out about your preversion, and that you were organizing some kind of mutiny of preverts. Now MOVE!!”

Mumo, are you actually General Jack Ripper? Are ya?

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Profile photo of J.P.

If this is true, I’m flattered. I don’t think I’ve earned the right to take the title from treed, and I’m not sure I’ve made the connection between booting Altoids and being a geek–even potentially being the ubergeek. I already knew I was a geek though. Shadygirl said I so, and she wouldn’t lie to me.

Profile photo of Richard Damge

you jp, are the supreme ubergeek….this should make you happy as it was once your mentor treed’s title

Profile photo of Gmork

Come on treed, share it!

-what a rush…………..

Profile photo of Gmork

That’s gross….and yet so strangely intriguing….

Profile photo of J.P.

the crazy thing about Altoids–they taste the same going down as they do coming up. (So I hear.)

– Utinam modo subiunctivo semper male utaris! (May you always misuse the subjunctive!)

Profile photo of Gmork

Maybe that’ll help your aunt’s breath tooTongue out

Nate Dogg (#6 crackhits if mumo doesn’t pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of J.P.

and as Nate never learns, “It’s funny because it’s true.” I can’t make this stuff up as fast as Nate gives it to me.

– Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! (May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!)

Profile photo of J.P.

-

– Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! (May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!)

Profile photo of Peter Braat

but it was funny 

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Nate Dogg (#6 crackhits if mumo doesn’t pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

that is funny stuff JP 

as gmorks avatar. or are they worse??? LOL 

Profile photo of J.P.

She lies not.

Profile photo of Gmork

Wow…that’s a kinda frightening visualization!Laughing

Yeah, I dig G’mork.  As a kid he frightened the crap out of me (figuratively, of course).  But I also liked him because as a kid I thought it was one of the coolest movie plot ‘reveals’…and I loved that he didn’t win.

Profile photo of J.P.

It looks like my evil aunt. But at least she’s cleaned herself up.

Profile photo of J.P.

Let that be a lesson to you, Natalie (er, uh, Nate). Gmork, fire away at the little pup. You’re the best.

– Prospice tibi–ut Gallia, to quoque in tres partes dividaris.

Profile photo of Gmork

…but I had  clarify.  I’ve never stated nor insinuated I was male.  I merely chose an avatar & name I liked.

It was merely an assumption on your part…leads for an interesting discussion on gender bias where a lack of personal information is present.

Profile photo of Doug Warren

Always check for an adams apple first and then scope out the hands. If ‘she’ looks like she can bench press more than you, ‘she’ has a surprise for you.  Also, I don’t think that our Dutch friend looks like a gal. My family is from Holland…and you can’t mistake Dutch women for anything but hotties. Ummmm, Dutch Treat anyone.

Nate Dogg (#7 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of J.P.

OK Nate, while you’re at it, change your picture too. Honest–I thought you were a girl until I paid attention to your name. Then I thought Nate was some silly shortening for Natalie. Your chatter made me realize you were (are) a guy–or a good poser. Get out from behind the seat, take the girl’s hat off and give us a good dude mug shot. (Or, (sarcasm) when you’re old enough to date, take your picture with an actual girl. Your Dad will let you know when it’s OK.(/sarcasm)

"Everything takes longer than it does." –Me

Mr. N8man 

Convoco vel intereo, [1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

put man or dad in your name or in your case, your signature
    Nate Dogg (#7 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Nate Dogg (#8 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

As Jam would say, I’m sure your hung like a flea!!

Jam says a flea’s package is like 3/4 of his entire body. 

I,m sorry I don’t have a beard like you do. but I am really male (despite how I look) 

i am oficially on the wallerdad side in the wdad vs mumo flame
    Nate Dogg (#8 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

first gmork, now you with the gender confusion

Sorry but you look like a chick

I’m no chick do I look like a chick. 

im pretty sure shes a chick

Profile photo of

Thanks, gents!

Dear admin. 

The 2nd bock on the left has the title missing. I believe it is the block that usually says free audiobooks.

now it says: BLOCK TITLE MISSING!

just thought I’d tell you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.