This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of athanas athanas 5 years, 4 months ago.

Tips on writing

That’s a negative. That must have been one of the few e-mails I’ve actually deleted in the last year.
    Wish I could have been more help.

I may have the link somewhere in my inbox.  When I was sputtering my wheels trying to get back into the writing groove, a friend of mine sent me the link.  I’ll see if I can dig it out tonight.

Some time ago I recall hearing a podcast from Scott that was about writing. He was giving advice to people about how to become a successfull writer. For example, one of his tips was to write something and then don’t look at it for some time, and then re-read it. Another tip was to complete a book, regadless of how unfinished you feel it is, since that will give you confidance and help you understand what is involved in writing a book.

I would like to pass that podcast on to a friend of mine who is trying to become a writer, but alas, I can’t seem to find it in the thousands of hours of podcasts I have on my computer.

Can anyone tell me where to find that podcast?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.