This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 11 months ago.

Tiny text size and colors for readability?

i say that about pc users…………..i know my pc much better than my mac, because IT CONSTANTLY GIVES ME PROBLEMS……………..my mac just works blissfully on, no mess, no fuss
    and as to feeling for me………a little to the left and up a bit …………..

It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

i wish i could afford the new dual processors mac… work is all pc… bummer
    The Math god

Just FYI, on the Mac (regardless of the application) ‘control’ and scroll up adjusts the magnification of the whole screen. Once you’ve zoomed in you can move the mouse left and right to view… Works great for me with the Mighty Mouse!

Hope that helps. Personally, I could stand to have a slightly larger font size and maybe the grey text color a little brighter (like a #cdcdcd or #c0c0c0) to stand out against the dark indigo background.

————
    KnitWitch

i don’t know about in firfox, but in IE if you have a scroll wheel, hold down the control kell and scroll up, it enlargens the page and text and everything
    The Math god

On some pages I think the fonts could be bigger. Also the colors might be be a bit better (gray on dark background is hard for my eyes at least) to increase readability?

If you are like me you might want to try the excellent NoSquint Firefox Add-On (http://urandom.ca/nosquint/)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.