This topic contains 18 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 7 months ago.

Time for some conjecture – What about those ships!

you must be talking about mumo00 (or wallerdad)

oops, you said half right……..nevermind

bry bry has all the assests to be king

but he also has the qualities to be a savior

the way he describes her gives me the image of an old russian lady. all thats missing is a bottle of vodka and loaf of pumpernikel

I caught the ships names to be

Alamander Lena and Richardo. 

I’m wondering why wussy Rex is to be King

and not Bry bry? 

an old world horror coming into her own on the west coast (could explain LA)

New York seems to come to mind as the place she came from…  Quite the journey by sea though….Unless she didn’t come in one of the ships, just took advantage of their existence… 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

and start her brood sometime after the area started being settled by easterners and europeans?? or did the voices make that up??

TRIANGLE

I’m usually only half right about most things, good thing I’m not a surgeon

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Scott is good at that.  He did it really well during Earthcore too. 

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

*** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

I will forget about the Bermuda triangle, TRIANGLE?…. never mind.

The history lesson about SF Bay and shipwrecks was fun,  when archeologists, future human or extraterrestrial, do excavate a city in about a million years, I wonder what they will find and what they will think it means?

*** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

Maybe both the ships came through a rift in time, like the Bermuda Triangle, and Marie’s children are from another space time continum.  or maybe I watch too much Torchwood

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Excellent commentary…  This is what I was looking for…  so, spanish missionaries…  ancient cults?  What sort of "old world" rivalries might have migrated to the new world during that time? 

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Excellent commentary…  This is what I was looking for…  so, spanish missionaries…  ancient cults?  What sort of "old world" rivalries might have migrated to the new world during that time? 

When those of us who noticed the song and dance of the Jawa brought this to Lord Sigler’s attention, he called us uneducated George Lucus sucking morons and told us that the robes were like those worn by Spanish Missionaries.

So, if we go with Columbus era ships and Spanish Missionaries, we’ve got literary gold.  He seems to be sticking with that story and why not, it’s his story to begin with.

Picture if you will, Scott Sigler with a tonsure.  hehehehehe good stuff eh?

Tastes Like Chicken

It’s all about one-eyed willy… 

Baby ruth anyone?

I already proposed the Goonie connection.  Yer thinking too much. :)

Tastes Like Chicken

This is the story…  You’ve gotta have some ideas….

About 14min 10sec or so into ep16…

We’re looking at really really old ships…. 

Columbus era style.. big ones…

Ship #1

Name:  Almandrelina?  Some help me out with the spelling here….  Not sure if the lack of a mast means anything…  Probably removed to get the ship into the "cave" before it was collapsed and became the "cavern home of the damned"

Ship #2 – barley intact…   next to the wall..

name:  R space AR space O???  No idea about this one.  Anyone got a crossword prog to plug these into?

You’ve all listened to it… what do you think about the two ships in the "home" of the Nocturnals.  He gave some hints…. what do you think of it?  Ideas?  Theories?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.