This topic contains 26 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 9 months ago.

Time and Scott Sigler

the voices and i have issue with that
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

This reminds me a little of doublethink in George Orwell’s 1984 (a lesser literary work than any of Scott’s).

“Doublethink is basically the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.”
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four#Doublethink

We, the Siglerati, willing accept and believe that Scott never misses a weekly deadline while understanding that there are extended period when we must go without his munificence.

Andrew Scott
    —————————
    You’re a long time dead.

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

I think thirty hour days and ten days a week would be better. Its more efficient on the galactic scale of things. But I could be wrong…

there were once talks of making days 26/28 hours and only having 6 days in the week.
    Methinks Sigler might have been behind it. Omitting the shorter week length. Sigler wanted 10 day weeks, but then he realised that he still needed 1 more day name, he had scottday and siglerday. Then he realised that being later than 10 days makes angry junkie hordes become angrier and more… hordier. Not that scott is EVAR late… But for insurance purposes, they need to know these things.

Is it being master of reality Scott is not concerned with the lower life forms concepts of time ?

I’m a huge procrastinator..so like schwagcast, I’ll unite…..tomorrow

Siglerday, Goreday, Egoday, Killhuchinsday… theres like thirty more but I don’t know them all.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

I’d be interested to know what the other days between saturday and sunday are called.

Dog is with us!

I’m completely oblivious to time (as some of my own listeners might say)… I prefer to cut through space and time with Hiro Nakamura – I find it lessens my Junkie withdrawal symptoms in between Scott’s always-on-time episodes.

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

UNTIE!!

The Math god

amen brother. A freakin men.

Maybe he can teach me to do time shifted homework…

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Or a timebomb

I’ll unite with you later.

yup
    anything to keep the dogs at bay
    The Math god

That trumps any official deadline rules…..Procrastinators unite.

Scott Sigler now OVERLORD of Time Shifted Audio…His time Not Yours!

Indeed he ‘originated’ in the mid-west, but he didn’t start to gather his evil flock until he lived out west, ergo his ‘rise’ to power.

Then again, maybe he’s talking about that guy that plays Lex Luthor on Smallville. Prophecy is notoriously hard to interpret, you know.

Surely that didn’t happen. I’d check the accuracy of your calendar.

Maybe some DTs just made it SEEM like 4 weeks.
    Great Scott always. Releases. Content. On. Time.
    Like. Clockwork.

–kevin

Wasn’t there once a 4 week time span where we went without our hit of Sigler during the bloodcast (in between The Great Snipe Hunt).

… but didn’t Siggie rise in the mid-west?
    In the area around where the whore Mrs. Arbor bore Wolverines?
    Nostradamus must be mistaken.

–kevin

Whether he delivers on time or not, its out of his control, as Nostradamus pointed out:

The hairless one will rise in the west
    He will ride an iron horse and thousands will follow him
    The masses will listen to his every word
    Sometimes on time, sometimes not so much

It’s only like the first rule of viral media!

Speaking of viral… what’s this itch I have developed on the back of my neck?

–kevin

“It’s ON TIME when it’s DONE”

The Math god

I thought living in San Francisco has just lead him to adapt the colonial Spanish concept (or lack there of) of time.

As we all know, Scott puts his podcasts out on time, every time. Never late, ever. But I do get the itches when there are more the 7 days between the podcasts. So where does this go wrong? Scott puts his podcasts out on time, he says so himself.

Then it occurred to me; Scott is a deity, and so he has a different view of time and space then mere mortals, such as I am.

This seems a good explanation to me, but please mr. Sigler, do confirm is my beliefs in you are correct.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.