This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn Mathis Wrenn 5 years, 4 months ago.

Tier 4 Football coming up..

• Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

[flickr-photo:id=3730842818,size=m]

Fight on you Catamounts, Fight for purple and gold! Fight for victory, True Warriors Bold!

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

College ball is closer to the GFL than the NFL, there are more teams representing more people, and at multiple diffrent levels. with my Catamounts being a lowly SOCON team, but they still are warriors fight for glory for themselves and their Purple and Gold Clad Supporters.

Fight on you Catamounts, Fight for purple and gold! Fight for victory, True Warriors Bold!

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

My pick for the Big 12 

[flickr-photo:id=2934716109,size=m]

**UNdead/GirlCo – We’ll eat your brains and look good doing it.**

Profile photo of Kevin Mest

Can I remove my tongue from my cheek now?

I think that Auburn has a good chance to recapture lost glory this year. WAR EAGLE!

Thats right. College football is almost here…  THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE WESTERN CAROLINA CATAMOUNTS TAKE THE SOCON, SOUTHERN CONFRENCE BY STORM!!! (please disregard any previous claims claiming that previous years where the year of the Catamounts…)

what are yall’s prediction for this year? what teams do you thing will take the PAC-10, Sunbelt, SEC, etc confrences? Who will will the big daddy trophy of them all at the end of the season?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.