This topic contains 34 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 5 years, 4 months ago.

Thriller Author Smackdown- vote for Scott

I know what he really meant. just playing with the innuendo. Ooooops. I forgot to put some kind of HEHE or (wink) or something to let on. DAMN, thanks for pointing that out Finaldrive.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

there are 3 bags a GirlCo member must have…… 

Undead Champion, HM and Pusher 

No power in the Verse can stop me.

I may have to call you out on this one. I will have to open a serious can o’ whoop ass… 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

of the ‘bags’ required for GirlCo membership.

So when we make the slaves clean the bathrooms does that mean the Slaves Slaves have to clean the outhouses? 

I like that. WOW i see why you are a Girlco Member. among your bag of talents, Big Brains.

but as Scott said there no one was told about this voting until after. I think the head of site did not want the FDO to just Blast through. 

So we kno what will happen to them with the Ascent of the FDO to power. SLAVES I tell you.

There needs to be a mass junkie mailing list for things like this…..  Gmork, does such a thing exist? 

Is there anyway a revote could be requested??? We dont want to be disenfranchised voters!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

and not inviting the contender to the fight. then calling the fight on a technicality. _______________________________________________

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

No one knew of the vote till it was over! No of us that is…..

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

and I agree.

his screen name would have to be “Swiss Family”.

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

I never saw this round. WHAT UP?

Go vote for the FDO in the Thriller author smackdown!  http://tinyurl.com/n6nd8j

WE KICKED ASS for the FDO.

The vote was being tweeted, retweeted and posted here. It should have been a landslide blow out. All us Junkies need to rally behind our FDO and show our support! I know he would appreciate it. Besides, its fun gettting to vote on all the good authors that are in the smackdown!

only got 83 votes but Jeremy Robinson got 210???  Something just isn’t right there!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

The FDO smoked the competition! *grovels* Sorry FDO…

the competition!

this moment in time: 74.36% (58 votes) 

_______________________________________________ I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

33 – 15 at the moment

so far for the FDO.  He needs many more votes!!!!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

the FDO was at 81.69% with 58 of the votes

FDO is killing b!*#%&$.   YEAH!

He’d obviously made the turn and was hurtling down that final straighaway to the void. His membership in the sentient being club permanently revoked.

But again, the FDO always wins. Always. Even if some other poser gets more fake votes from the wily followers of Hutchinsss and Andrewsss.

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Now the votes are tied. Come on Junkies get out there and cast a vote for the FDO!

FDO wins. FDO ALWAYS wins.

"Who is Number One?", "You, are Number Six!", "I am not a number, I am a free man!"

82.05% for the FDO

It’s at a tie right now…

• The Pastry Princess; Evil Incarnate and proud Member of GirlCo!

Come ON People Vote for your FDOtm His is behind by like 3 votes…come on Junkies VOTE for SCOTT

Scott Sigler vs Paul Christopher! Right now, Scott is getting pwned! Go to http://megalithbooks.blogspot.com and cast your vote!

(Scott Sigler wins.)

Hi Sigler fans,

I’m a thriller book reviewer, and in the month of May I’m hosting the "Thriller Author Smackdown." Every day, two thriller authors from various subgenres will go head-to-head. There will be a new battle every day, with the championship coming on May 31.The author with the most votes moves on to the next round.

Scott Sigler will face off against adventure author Paul Christopher on Sunday, May 3 in a first round matchup. I hope you’ll visit my blog and cast your vote, not only for Scott, but in the other battles as well. It’s a great chance to have some fun and perhaps be exposed to some authors of whom you have not heard.

http://megalithbooks.blogspot.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.