This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kendra Stansak Kendra Stansak 5 years, 1 month ago.

Thought some people here might get a kick outa this

• Profile photo of Kendra Stansak

this has changed my life…… for better or for worse i can’t yet tell… i MUST see this whole movie

Dark General of Vampire Corps for Sigler!
    (VC4S)!! and proud member of Girlco!

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

OK, the scary part is that I’m watching the video and the Big Guy comes in and says – "Hey that’s Hawk the Slayer!" and then when Spoony starts on ‘Yor" he’s laughing like crazy — he and his high school D & D buds watched Yor many a time, evidently.

He got a huge kick out of the review and is emailing the link to his buds. Keep in mind that they were watching this when it was first released. Good times.

Go Steelers! Go Dawgs! Got my signed copy of "The Rookie"

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

After seeing that review during a break at D&D one night we found it and played it the rest of the night in the background LoL!  Its every bit as "wonderous" as the review shows.

Profile photo of athanas

In every way possible.

Best.

Movie.

EVER.

the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

Profile photo of Dave Johnson

I think that strapline also applies to Hawk the slayer btw…. you definitely can’t make any sense of Jack Palance’s vinegar treatment without the assistance of recreational pharmaceuticals.

Hawk the Slayer is worth a watch if you’ve not seen it… and then another watch to make sense of it… and then another watch when you realise you can’t make sense of it and learn to appreciate the disjointed abstraction of the whole thing.

Profile photo of Dave Johnson

Hawk the Slayer rules but this looks awesome!!

"Boats made from wicker don’t float for shit" what a line

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

"We’ll need more hemp before we’re through."

Right on, brother. 

**UNdead/GirlCo – We’ll eat your brains and look good doing it.**

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

I watched this thing forever ago, but just stumbled across it again, and figured that at least a few of ya’ll would get a snicker out of it:

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/bt/spoonyone/reviews/896-yor-the-hunter-from-the-future-review

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.