This topic contains 14 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Donald Martin Donald Martin 6 years, 8 months ago.

Those Coming to Houston

Sounds like the other the other stops oh the book tour are gonna have a hard time topping us in Houston.  Just like tsolo, I Can’t Wait

Just imagine, a bunch of Earthcrack Junkies running around Houston, it’s gonna be fun 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

thanks for reminding me…………………….

Wink

• Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

<whisper> Duct-Tape </whisper>

Tsolo888 – Out "Don’t be surprised one day if the person you pissed off on the net shows up on your front door step"

Do all the guys have a pass from the gals to go out and have fun?  No kids…  stay out late as you want… that sort of thing?

My only worry is that the great one will be so hung over from his other stops that he won’t want to drink with us…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

I know I will be coming and have at least three more confirmed that will be joining me. I still have a month to recruit more. We could hit the flying saucer down town or there are a hundred places on Richmond to buy our great lord and master a libation or two?

Tsolo888 – Out "Don’t be surprised one day if the person you pissed off on the net shows up on your front door step"

* Murder at Avedon Hill – http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/
    * Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

yepyepyepyep

Of course….

Scott,

Would you prefer that we buy Infected on April 1 or wait until April 11 and buy it at Murder by the Book?

Wallerdad

These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

You might get too good an opinion about Houstonians and be really disappointed when you finally meet mumo and others from Houston

Wallerdad

These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

I may not get there in Body, but I will be WATCHING YOU!!!!
    I hope you get a great turnout…I was trying to find out if I have any kin in the Houston area to send your way.
    I have lots of cousins out there in Texas and Oklahoma and Kansas, I have never met.

*** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

me too, just please don’t compare us other houstonians to the wallerdad

we may head down to Galveston that evening, we like it there, moody gardens (expensive but fun), the stand (shopping) and museums

* Murder at Avedon Hill – http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/
    * Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

From about 1200 miles north yas…. Not sure if I’ll be bringing anyone with me yet or not. Don’t know if I really want the spouse on a pub-crawl… We’ll see how it goes getting closer… Thanks for bein’ there.

Syn-Ack

I also am from H-Town

If anyone needs help don’t hesitate to ask, I’ll be glad to help a fellow junkie.

Wallerdad

Way to go Bubbah!!!

(whispers) chicken scissors

Faggity Shitter Shitter Dicker Pricker

Ok-

So I figure the Evil Overlord is going to make a recruitment speech in Houston- we the loyal junkies are going to attend-

What we now need to know is really who’s coming from outta town-
    You see Texas is whole other country- making each city their own state- who need passports? :)
    ( http://www.texasterritories.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=N41X01 )

What I figure is since I’m in Houston, if there are people traveling in from outside the city who need help with the town (oh Houston/Galveston area is only larger than the state of New Jersey!) I figure we Houstonians can help a little.

Personally I can recommend areas for hotels, things to do, places to eat, etc if you plan on being in-town for the weekend-

Yes this is over a month away, but you have to plan soon as we are trying to make this bookstop like Texas- DAMN BIG!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.