This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of James Keeling James Keeling 5 years, 8 months ago.

This show has spies, Nerd Herd, and its funny

Wouldn’t walk through the firey sands of hell to see it, but it’s good.  

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

I really like the show. it’s funny and mind numbing.

and has a hot blonde in it with guest appearances done by brunettes. 

My girlfriend’s sister was watching the first season on DVD a couple of weeks ago and it was my first time seeing it. I haven’t seen all of the first season yet, but I’ve enjoyed it. Once I get caught up on the first season, I’ll have to get caught up on the second. By the time I get done with that, I’ll have to get caught up on the third. I’ll probably never be able to watch episodes as they air.

Johnny Mnemonic with a computer worn tennis shoes CIA twist.

[brood en brood met brood tussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

it was during when there were all the crap shows like Cavemen so it was the best new show on then. And it was actually good.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

there’s just too much other stuff out there that’s equally good, or better. It’s all about competition and a limited amount of viewing time.

– Everything takes longer than it does.

okay it seems to be a good show but the premise has been done before but it was not a comedy i can’t wait for the season to get here aswell

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Its Chuck and it is one of the best new-er shows on NBC and it is great and I can’t wait for the new season. Anyone with me?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.