This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter Insignificant Blood Splatter 4 years, 1 month ago.

this is for the guests

ok this is for the guests. i see a lot of guests like over 200 on 3/16/10 10 or 11 am STOP lurking and join the best place on the net. you wont regreat it. im still new a fue weeks. but youll fine a lot of realy nice and helpfull people. i realy wish i found FDO a long time ago.

zigzag73

We’re just a partially organized group of like minded individuals who worship a single person and preach of the destruction of all not believers in a single cataclysmic revolution which will only leave the faithful alive. That being said we’ll mostly all be slaves but we do get one hell of a healthcare plan!

definitely not a cult!!! Wink

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Damn it Yell So I’ve been sacrificing chickens for nothing?!!

F*CK!!!
    What am I gonna do with this plaid Snuggie, then?!?!

{eyes darting back and forth} Of course, we’re not a cult!! {nudge, nudge, wink, wink}

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

You have a Plaid Snuggie?!? That would be perfect for the cul…um…Well Not a cult! Certainly Not a cult cause we’re NOT a cult…

I threw A LOT of kittens through A LOT of wood chippers to get this damn thing, so if our “status” has changed, somebody better let me in on it, toot sweet.

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

*glances at all the kool-aid* Oh, right. Suuuuure. ;)

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

There’s always a reason to sacrifice chickens. :D

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

You should build a fort with it, of course!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.