This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Shawn Laing Shawn Laing 5 years, 8 months ago.

This is bizarre…and probably BS…

I was on that site months ago, but I don’t remember how I came across it.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Nice find, Delhome!  This looks like the elevators used in The Rookie that transported the KRaken’s players to Earth!!

Once again, our FDO is waaaay ahead of those scientist eggheads!

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

Or maybe did a little more dreaming. But I watched a episode of Sci tech about a month ago where the are working on a theoretical lift to go from Earth to the ISS, Actually had a small non-functioning prototye, Granted most of the tech was only a thought, but the nano tubes were at the core for the elevator transport system.

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

yeah I bet its a promo stunt too.  Last time i read about a proposed space elevator they were talking about using carbon nano-tubes to get around the structural limitations, but even then it was proposed as a lift system for lower gravity planets like mars.

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

Awesome setup. Looks just like one of those cloverfield promotional stunts. this could be advertising for a movie

—–

"Get sacrificed! I don’t subscribe to your religion!" – Ringo

is bullshit.  it says that terrorists have destroyed it….. but… it just made me remember…"Your tax dollars at work" from the Rookie

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

But I know NASA is working on plans for a space elevator.

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

http://www.spaceelevatorclimb.com/

a space evevator?????? 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.