This topic contains 26 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of  Anonymous 4 years, 9 months ago.

The Youngest Starter?

Here it is, my friend – oh, I posted it all right.

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/3071

yet you forgot to post a link so that junkies can listen to it…

they gotta hear that you were really there and enjoying yourself. 

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I haven’t heard that speech, but I can’t blame you for being excited to be in his presence!

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

If anyone listens closely to the FDO’s keynote speech from Balticon last year, I can be heard in the background. I could not help myself. I was so excited to be in the presence of the FDO, I just started saying his name over and over. “Scott, Scott, Scott, Scott!”

– World’s Youngest Junkie!

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Even if CB weren’t the youngest, it wouldn’t have been me. I think I started listening when I was around 15/16. …I think. My memory’s horrid. xD But I’m good with definitely declaring CB the youngest! Cheers, young junkie!

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

but CB is the winner.

G-Man

"I used to be obsessed with a tv show about people acting like jackasses. I think it was called dumbass" – Earl Hickey

I have to be the youngest starter. I was listening to Uncle Siggy while I was in the womb. (My parents love me.) I win!

That’s groovy!

(inside joke) 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    And Friend of MuchAdo!

Your right. I submit, tap tap, you are better than me. Laughing 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

You even caught me when I was checkin’.  to answer your question.  I’m respectable now.  I’m trying to cultivate that I’m better than you so you can just kiss my ubersmartass!  or something like that… 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

What happened to the pic of you licking the FDO’s ear?

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

I thank you. I am even blowing kisses your way. I still demand my regular doses of Scott. You know how much I love to listen to him. Mom is getting a little pickier about what I listen to, but there is always his Laughing in the face of death. The FDO just ROCKS!

With the appearance of CB – the Youngest Crack Baby around these parts – I, Gmork, Czar of Siglerpedia, declare this this cutest thread ever!

But I give you props for admitting that!!  Laughing

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Coz if so I can give the 3 year old a run for his money

It would be even better if my mom and dad had thought to help me sign up on the site in time to be an OJ, but I won’t complain.

Unless you divide by ten and then again by two… or something like that… 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

was when he first started listening.  But yes, I do believe my little nephew is the winner! Love you CB![flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

I turn 3 in February. I’m a huge fan. I even have my own Krakens jersey.

and I’m 15 now, so… however many years ago… iunno.

But like a fine wine, I’ve aged Laughing

But my 9 year old nephew is reading The Rookie.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

no tagbacks

BigJohn

But are you planning on reporting that person’s parents to the authorities? Contributing to the deliquincy of a minor — or at least to one’s nightmares?

<insert witty comment here>

Look i was wondering around on Scottys websight and i was thinking…….who is the youngest person who ever started listening to Scott Sigler? Comment your age and we’ll see whos the Youngest! no lying now.

Fuzzy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.