This topic contains 63 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of J.P. J.P. 5 years, 1 month ago.

The Youngest Junkie

We have a painting on the wall that has several triangles in it. We didn’t even coach him; he just started saying goodnight to them! The boy is a friend of the triangles…

MC, CA, UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

She was about 4 or 5 and was spening the night with us. Opened the fridge, uttered the priceless phrase, "There ain’t a damned thing in here!", and slammed the door. Wife and I had to quickly excuse ourselves to burst out laughing without her hearing us. Scolded her for slamming the door. Let the ‘other’ slide. It twasn’t her fault we didn’t raise her momma right. 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]
    And Friend of MuchAdo!

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

No need to be teaching my nephew any bad words.  He’ll pick those up soon enough.  I’m not above taking my huey and parking it on your head!  Smoochies!

[flickr-photo:id=3763066856,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

didn’t think you would hear me… Peace!!!

Really MP is the one you NEED to keep an eye on. nothing to see here. look over at him… 

I have something that you would enjoy and mommy will be happy you stopped saying "aw damn it" you ready, OK CB here is your new phrase "what the Fuc-"

It is my job to keep mom on her toes. Right now, she is trying to convince me to stop saying “aw damn it” as we walk through stores. It is fun!

– World’s Youngest Junkie!

Raising hell?

This was completely the fault of that Bill Gates fellow and his cursed, evil spell checker. I hope the FDO puts the plaid on him.

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Did you say you put the boy in the oven and he woke up?

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

share the chocolate bunny just the peeps!!!!!!!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

I am a fan of I AM

enjoy it while you can Lil’ Brother.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

I had a great Easter. My Gran, G (Grandpa) and Aunt Sissy are visiting. I got a new truck! I even got to play outside and see the birds (Mwhaaaaaaa). And I’m not sharing the chocolate bunny!

..now share that choclate bunny! :)

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

But I have an extra special candy just for MP when you see him, would you pass it on for me?

Eat some sweets for me too!!!! Smoochies!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

he might just be keeping his plan a secret so NO ONE can mess it up. or tell under torture.

He’s clearly in tight league with you, Mr. Pigeon.

(well, maybe a little) 

cheep, cheep, ya bastard!

who try to foil the plans of MethPigeon! 

you are worse than the Emperor trying to seduce Luke to the Dark Side.

he will heading up my European squadron!! So young and innocent, who would suspect him? 

I love how you and the other GirlCo gals flatter me, letting me feel like I’m in charge. You ladies are awesome, definitely ensuring I feel all manly and stuff!

smartier brains!

to find the boy doing his best to string bed sheets together and gather up my loose carabiners. Now I see this post… Looks like he’s planning to repel out of those French doors!

Come to the french doors. I’ll meet you there.

make his friend CB a world leader!!!!

Meet me behind the house at midnight tonight.  I should be there by then.  Don’t tell your parents.  It’s a surprise!!!!

luring such a cute, impressionable young junkie into your clutches! Now we all must be wary of what more the boy can do now!

Come here little boy!!!!

how did you get hold of the computer!? Sneaky boy!

JP & Shadygirl say we might go to Balticon 43. I want to meet everyone!

hazardous waste to my friend, Meth Pigeon. RESPECT THE PIGEON! (Oooh, now it’s time for my nap.)

OK, you just spent 51 hours pushing him out of your gestational place. Then he proceeded to drain the mommy bags for the first time. (That’s my boy!) That’s my gal!

– It’s a cold world and this is life.

You’re going to have your hands full when he gets older!!

just having you and JP as parents will always give him an edge up in life!  The both of you are incredible to begin with!

Such a lack of respect for the young CB!

Boy is he a cutie.  You have a future heartbreaker on your hands there!

And I agree with MuchAdo, daddy better start training him now!

Clearly the boy knows you posted this and proceeded to wake you up at 2 a.m. to play… I would have gotten up to take care of him, but I had to get enough rest to 1) get up and do some dishes, and 2) go to work and earn the milk money. Yup–that’s my story.

Hope you have a great party this weekend!

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

with your face I bet you would still get the good stuff even if you did wake up your mom at 2am to play!!!!!  But, maybe you better not chance it!!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

any thoughts of following in your dads footsteps and taking over GirlCo when he retires?????

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

It has been a good day so far, but I don’t get all the good stuff until my party on the weekend. Mom says if I want the really good stuff I have to promise not to wake her up to play at 2 am between now and Saturday. I just don’t get it, but if I must.

to they youngest junkie!!!!!!!Smile  Now where’s the cake!!!!!

Hoping the youngest junkie’s birthday is fun!

I would be sleeping with one eye open from now on.

And it’s nice to see back!

Nice to see you back!!

Not exactly the same,  but I try to keep my Momma happy too.  She’s single so we take care of each other and I try to help her out as much as possible with the little things like ironing and laundry and stuff.  I figure it’s the least I can do considering everything she’s done for me my entire life!  Obviously I’m a Momma’s girl and proud of it!

I’m stil disappointed that he doesn’t have any brothers to hook me up with!  LOL.

I try and do the same for my Wife also. When Momma’s happy and rested, everyone happy! Way to go JP! 

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Tell us more, we’re all ears! :)

I just can’t imagine this little ‘story’ actually happening. For two very obvious reasons. One; I don’t think you ever sleep. Two; JP doing the dishes? C’mon! How do you expect us to believe that one?

Yeah! Bring on the CB stories have him do some more posting! We haven’t heard from him in a while.

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Enjoy the ride you two lucky junkies…   Gettin’ it on… leads to gettin’ on….  It’s the ride between that matters…  Gad you have company on the journey… 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

only the unindoctrinated……………..
    More cannon fodder for the cause
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

I love stories about the kiddies!  Makes me smile.  They do the funniest things sometimes.

You wanna hear more about the boy?

When are we going to get more stories?  I love hearing young junkie stories!

My niece once decided to put my lipstick on one day and got it all over her face!  Problem was it was color stay lipstick and we couldn’t get it off, guess that stuff really works!

In true junkie fashion, he sounds like he had a wonderful morning of being Evil…Good work CB!

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Many of you know Shadygirl and I have a bambino in the house. He’s not even two and is already a certified junkie. He listens to the FDO in the car and hears our regular chatter about the Siglerverse. Since “The Boy” seems to be a hit across several of these threads, we decided to post interesting things he does here. Some will track directly to the life of his parent junkies; other stuff will have no direct tie, but hopefully you’ll find it all amusing!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.