This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Mathis Wrenn Mathis Wrenn 5 years, 6 months ago.

The USFL is back…

The AFL is a much better league…. gotta love the arena game….

Plus, North Carolina doesn’t have a single team… and neither does South Carolina or tennessee …. so I really dont care..

Yes, I’m a hick, whats your point?

Western Carolina Lady Catamounts beat the College of Charleston Lady Cougars 101-87 in a record 3 overtimes

WCU LADY CATAMOUNTS ARE 2009 SOCON CHAMPIONS! Next stop, March Madness!!!!!

Football year around.  Now we need fantasy USFL!!!!!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

another $3 if they just stay away!  

"Official Mascot of GirlCo"

Love tennis, it is the greatest sport in the world. when is the first free throw?

Just fu–in’ with ya. football is the game of the Gods, anything with pigskin has my vote. Hopefully they will give the NFL something to think about. so tired of the teams moving because the cities won’t buy them the newest stadium design out there. will be interesting in this time of economic downturn, what will happen.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Though not a lot of you were ever (or are even currently) sports fans, but for those of us who are:

http://www.newusfl.com/

The USFL is BACK! WTF?!!!!!!!!  

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.