This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 5 months ago.

the texans unite

• Profile photo of James Keeling

I’ll just have to head down there again… darn you!  Don’t you dare make me travel all the way down to Hell, uh, I mean Houston again!  You hear me young man!  <whisper> is the reverse psychology working? I can’t tell </whisper>

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

Profile photo of Donald Martin

One of the movie lines I’ve ever heard

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Profile photo of Doug Warren

You will love Houston in December. There is a good chance you can wear shorts and a t-shirt. Snow only helps camoflage the Ancestors.

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Amen!  Preach it Brother Treed!!!!!!! 

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -Scott Sigler

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

"Never ask a man where he is from, If he is from TEXAS, he’ll tell you, if not, why embaress him?"
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Scott you must come to Texas again and this time bring the Evil Queen.  I’ll even let you and the Misses stay at my house in the master suite (I’ll take the quest room).  What more could you ask for Scott.  Remember the 70 something people who showed up for the book signing and the 40-50 who stayed afterwards.  You know that’s hard to beat.  And this time stay longer so that we can show you around.  Better yet, lets have the book signing at Kehmah on the boardwalk!!!  They usually have great local bands on the weekends.  So Scott, what do you say?????????

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -Scott Sigler

Profile photo of Richard Damge

i have to agree with my countryman here Sigs, you know how well H-town went the first trip, get your ass back here

Profile photo of john bennett

come on scott texas is the fat california every city you would come to would have a crackhead willing to give them your house for a weekend or two and as awell eat all the m&ms they have sssssooooo headem up partner come and sign some booky books

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.