This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Mathis Wrenn Mathis Wrenn 6 years, 7 months ago.

The Superbowl……

Would have been smexy if you could have though…

Signature begins here: Matthais, the Engaged Qyuth Warrior is currently feeling: Happy.

I went out and tried to do the jumper cable dance to get my car to start…
    It didn’t work…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Yep, the Giants won the game, and I won even bigger….
    Signature begins here: Matthais, the Engaged Qyuth Warrior is currently feeling: Happy.

Sounds like you had a good Super Bowl Sunday

These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

That would have been beautiful….. oh, and btw…… This junkie got engaged during super bowl pregame :–)
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire, and resident lurker on the forums….

That’s why they play the game… It may seem like a long ways, but you can turn a game around in a big hurry… Now you can understand how Quentin can manage to work such miracles, cause they really can happen on the field… I almost expected Eli to bend down, grab a tuft of grass and sniff it…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Thats what happens when you under-estimate a southern warrior from the Manning dynasty, his father and brother where/are extremely good QBs… I followed both Payton and Eli from their college days.
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire, and resident lurker on the forums….

So I actually watched parts of the Superbowl last night, and I blame The Rookie for it. You may know that in Germany, the Superbow was broadcast in the middle of the night, but when I randomly switched channels before going to bed and chancing upon it, I kept watching. It was exciting, I must say, fueled as I was with “inside knowledge” from Sigler.

Of course, I decided it was over after the Patriots scored and shut off the TV. For a moment, I wondered, but thought, “nah. They need a touchdown. That’s not gonna happen.”

Damn.

Eli Manning showed us last night that he and his brother are on the same level of talent. His performance in the final 3 minutes of Superbowl XLII was worthy of Barnes himself. But, last night, fans of Mitchel “The Machine” Fayed and Mum-O-Killowe were not disappointed last night with the smash mouth game that was played, it truly was poetry in motion.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.