This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Scott "Big Fish" Pond Scott “Big Fish” Pond 4 years, 2 months ago.

The Starter Podcast

• Profile photo of Scott "Big Fish" Pond

It would be such an improvement of the last three years of Merry Suckmas I’ve been dealing with in NH… ;-)

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

Profile photo of Belladonna420

with the podcast and be updated after each episode, like with The Rookie.

Profile photo of Jeffrey Moore

Any chance the GFL website is going to get updated with some new content in the near future?

http://www.galacticfootballleague.com/

Undead Champion, HM and Pusher …. Start Cracking with Crack!

No power in the Verse can stop me.

Profile photo of BigJohn

But on the other hand, this is a first, isn’t it? A Sigler book that is only available in print before it is podcast? Isn’t this the first one of those? Even the Crown book deals – Acenstor and next year’s Pandemic – will have simultaneous podcast and print book releases. This is history being made here, people!

I’m all atwitter! Can’t wait for my Starter to show up!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Profile photo of Belladonna420

Wait… Yay!! No… D’oh! But, yay! Oh, I don’t know… this news makes me both happy and sad at the same time!!!

Profile photo of A Kovacs

The plan is to have only one novel podcasting at a time, meaning ANCESTOR will be the marquis Sunday Content until it’s completed, then THE STARTER will run the same way.

There might be some overlap, but if there is, it won’t be much. That means THE STARTER will start podcasting sometime early in the new year. However, for those folks who just can’t wait, we’re hoping to have audiobooks ready to go as a tasty little gift giving option around Christmas. Smile

Once we discussed it, we realized we couldn’t have two novels running and still have room for the Twelve Days of CRYPTmas.

Oh, or is it KISSmas?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dark Øverlord Media: we løve cøllateral damage.

Profile photo of BigJohn

Ok, so somewhere else here on the forums, it says the Starter podcasts will happen in September. I’m pretty sure Ancestor still has a ways to go, so will we be getting double the podcast-y goodness with both Starter AND Ancestor podcasts?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.