This topic contains 40 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Heather Rodriguez Heather Rodriguez 4 years, 4 months ago.

The Starter – Ordered, finally!

I have my lunch break at 11 AM central time.

I logged on using my iPhone at 11 am, waited for scottsigler/com/thestarter to change to the order page, checked twitter, pooped a little bit & waited some more.

at 11:13 or 11:14 I got my book ordered via PayPal, I hope I got a LOW LOW book #.

I have 118 or 125 of 3000 on The Rookie hardcover! who wants to buy? ;-)

Marcus

NOW I CAN BREATHE

List the time stamp from the email you received from Paypal…

Since we don’t have access to the actual numbers from the great and mighty Pulsar (You are awesome, by the way), let’s use the paypal email….

My email from paypal was timestamped at 13minutes after the hour…

How about yours?

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

here’s hoping I net one under 50 this time.

4:13:28 PM here !

now , we just need to wait a few months……

15 minutes and 9 seconds. I should have had my PayPal password handy. That might have shaved about a minute off of my ordering time.

our national mascot’s a damn beaver
    O Canada we love our beaver

Mine was 19 after. It had loaded partially at 10-15 after but site then crashed and wouldn’t do anything. :/

#29 of 3000 on The Rookie

“Who is Number One?”, “You, are Number Six!”, “I am not a number, I am a free man!”

and it touches my copy number 38 of The Rookie, I fear for us all.

And everything I do is funky like Lee Dorsey.

Well had a few extra reboots due to ordering for overseas… time stamp: 1 Apr 2010 17:14:19 BST Should hopefully be low enough to reach sub-100!

Hope I get a similar number to my copy of The Rookie.

9:14:52 PDT! That was a very exciting way to start my day.

Now to wait for Christmas in September.

we apologize for the inconvenience

To be exact.

I wasn’t expecting to be able to order it at 9 because the site was telling me my page would change at 4, but I stuck around for the fun of it. I’m laying down refreshing the page, then suddenly the order page comes up and I freaked out, got up, ran in my socks on my wood floor (Took so long and almost busted my ass and slipped several times) to grab my wallet, and got in my order. Was pretty exciting, haha.

09:13:56 PDT to be exact!

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I was surprised how long it took me to get to a sale page. With all the Junkies and Lurkers out there though I hsould be happy I got there at all! Fingers crossed for a low number though!

Hopefully the Amazoners had trouble too, it would be a shame if they got lower numbers instead of dedicated and registered junkies.

I had to go back and start over cuz I forgot to enter HUTCH for my discount code!!!!! DAMN YOU HUTCHINSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

you were too busy twacking.

For ever in our hearts, Mitchell “The Machine” Fayed #34

I was getting a little anxious there with all the crashing… timestamp 20:18 after the hour.

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Finally got my copy i can’t wait I mean the 2 best things happen in September Football season starts and The start comes out thanks scot your a legend

All Junkies should meet the FDO

Is there any way to know what number you have gotten be cool to know just another thing to make me itch til september

All Junkies should meet the FDO

BigJohn: Badass enough to get the drop on Kissyman

I had to rush home from work to order it. They wouldn’t let me leave early, the bastards, LOL I tried to explain why but to no avail. I have #9 of the ROOKIE so I will be happy with whatever numba I get for the sequel.

I got me a tee also. Can’t wait to get it!!!!

Ever been forked?

I had my iphone, laptop and my boy trying to get online for 1 and a half hours before I could get past the Drupal error…. kudos to the junkies for so much devotion they killed the site… either that or the Hutchinssss unleashed kilroy 2.0

finally got the time of 17.36 GMT

Hey Junkies, had a few seconds while on my night shift and ordered my copy of The Starter and i tell you what the book must be a beast as internation shipping included its £31.00 thats like $47.00 anyway its worth it as i am a dirty junkie and Worship The FDO

:-)

I’d be very curious to know how many copies got pimped today…..sounds like it was a fair few

Apr 1, 2010 09:12:59 PDT

“My God carries a hammer! Your God was nailed to a cross! Any questions?”

Thought my head was going to explode until the order page finally opened! Got in at 9:22:18 Love everything the FDO has done!

got my order in at 15.12 BST and 106 junkies and 354 guests on line at that time. looking for a damn low number

Then again, I think most people only use one hand. Oh wait….

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

Trying to inconspicuously enter your credit card info into a website during a business meeting without being noticed is a bit challenging, or I’d have had it ordered 10 minutes earlier.

Did you ever do anything with the audio you recored of us at Old Chicago in Mpls that COLD COLD ass day Scott Signed our books?

Later Dood!

Marcus

Apr 1, 2010 09:14:12 PDT

The Starter

OK my actual time is;

Apr 1, 2010 09:14:12 PDT

I hope that brings a good #.

#6 would be insane, HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH IT!

Being a woman certainly has its advantages Innocent

Still screwed it up myself but not a bad time officialy – Apr 1, 2010 09:34:17 PDT. Cant wait to see that envelope in the mail box!

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

But I sped through the paypal part—

How do I get my custom sexy sigler msg?!!

666Queen Succubus666

Looks awesome!

666Queen Succubus666

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.