This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nathan Beckett Nathan Beckett 4 years, 9 months ago.

The Scott Sigler mitos or diferent realetys?

• Profile photo of Nathan Beckett

is going to have a significant impact on the siglerverse, and I’m very curious to see how he handles it with subsequent books.

The Zombie Apocalypse can strike at any time. Be alert. Be prepared.

Profile photo of athanas

as it lists a timeline of events in the back.

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Glad we could help. There is no particular order, but there are a few books that already have more than one in the series. Like, Contagious is the sequal to Infected, so when you listen to those, it’d probably be a good idea to listen to Infected first. :)

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of Belladonna420

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Profile photo of Gmork

The intention was to create Characters named for Fans” sections for each of the FDO’s works. Here’s the links to the main lists for the novels:
    Nocturnal
    The Crypt
    Contagious
    Also if a junkie is part of a story that doesn’t have an overall character fan page, the individual character page should have a section indicating that the character is based on a fan…like the bottom portion of this character page.

Profile photo of Sergio Serrano Granados

thanks for the info… everibody :), realy thank you, i was afraid there was like an order to reed the books (of hear the podcast), but its ok, thanks a bunch Laughing, so… this is the “Sigler Univer”… hmmm… well it better then Sigler Mitos, I wonder if the Blue Triangle will be hes trade mark monster, like Chuthulu was for Lovecraft?…. any way, thanks again :D, I Love it here

are there “Characters Named for Fans” pages for the rest of the FDO’s stories, or just Nocturnal?

Profile photo of Gmork

…the end of Contagious suggests connections to The Rookie universe.

Profile photo of Gmork

When in doubt, wiki it!

The episode download dates for Nocturnal show that it started on Halloween in 2007. The Rookie (pre-remastered) downloads didn’t start until Sept 2009.

Profile photo of BigJohn

A Contagious reference in The Crypt recently, too…

BigJohn

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

There’s a Rookie reference in Contagious. The Siglerverse is very interconnected in awesome little ways like that.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

in both our real universe and the Siglerverse. I think Scott wrote Nocturnal before The Rookie and Nocturnal happens in the present time, albeit a different reality…. or is it?????

Profile photo of BigJohn

What order everything is written in; so I don’t necessarily know when something might be described that I should be listening for.

If that makes any sense.

Like, I have no idea which was written first – The Rookie or Nocturnal (I showed up too late to this game), so I don’t know which Pookie was first.

BigJohn

Profile photo of BigJohn

Was there nothing else?

BigJohn

if you pay very close attention, there is an Ancestor reference in Nocturnal.

Profile photo of athanas

One of his descendants is a back for the Texas Earthlings.

Profile photo of BigJohn

The Siglerverse is connected in many ways; Earthcore, The Rookie, Infected, Contagious, Ancestor, The Crypt, and a few of the Bloodcast stories (Passenger, Hero) all take place in a shared universe, but are separated by many hundreds of years.

I don’t recall if Nocturnal is in the same universe; I thought I remembered some sort of reference that connected it, but I can’t remember.

Welcome to Sigler, LLew821!

BigJohn

Profile photo of Sergio Serrano Granados

To start of, please forgive me english im still learning how to reight it down, well aniway, i know that the “The Rookie”, “Infected” and The “Cript” are conected in the same universe, diferent time line, but the other books like “Ancestor”, “Earth Core”and “Nocturnal”… are they in the same univers like “Infected”?, if so… is our Dark Overlord making hes own Universe like H. P. Lovecracft with hes Chuthulu mitos? or em I just seeing things and there is NOTHING todo one book with the other?Cry

well anyway thanks for your exelent stories, i love to hear them on the Podcast and I got the Hard Cover of the Rookie and Infected to there great Cool, Your feitfull Junkie/Minnion LLew821Smile

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.