This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Not-Infected Not-Infected 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

The Rookie RM gone?

• Profile photo of Not-Infected

PLEASE share The Rookie if you already have it. I’m a new Sigler fan, but can’t get enough of it! I read somewhere that they were hoping it would be re-released on 01/21/2014, but that obviously has not happened.

Profile photo of chris howard

Any news on the rookie audio book release

Profile photo of Inda P.

^ Well, somehow, my first forum account evaporated after 24 hours, and became “Anonymous”. So, new account; same request to Michael Hawthorne, @Midnght

Profile photo of

^ Please, count me in! I would love to get your orig. podcast recording of The Rookie. Are you still game?

Profile photo of Michael Hawthorne
    Home Forums Forum Categories THE ROOKIE Forum The Rookie RM gone? Reply To: The Rookie RM gone?
    Reply To: The Rookie RM gone?
    Your account has the ability to post unrestricted HTML content.

Hmm okay so it was pulled.

Then my question here is. Would it be okay then to pass this to anyone who needs it?

I have the entire podcast series of all the books and that includes the original podiobooks cast of the Rookie with all it's unique voices where quentin sounds like don pine and then some.

(They're on my google drive but any user has to be added to the list to be able to obtain them.

Currently no ones on the list but me. So that requires them to have a Google Account to log in and obtain once added to the folder.)

It's been fun to re-listen and here interesting mistakes like in The Starter, I believe there's one commentary where Smasher is actually John Tweedy’s voice. always makes me chuckle to hear him talk as smasher.

But I side tracked.

Can I pass the zip file out? Since you have pulled it I do not want to go giving it out if it is not okay.

If it is okay anyone who wants it can write to me directly here and I will provide them a link to the files and a password to access them for download.

Up to you A and Scott. Just let me know.

Revision

Profile photo of A Kovacs

As we’ve been mentioning over the last few months, THE ROOKIE has been pulled down for now.

THE ROOKIE was pulled down when we went to the National Education Association conference at the end of June. Since THE ROOKIE audiobook was not YA-friendly, and we’re now pitching the series to a crowd that needs a Young Adult friendly book, we pulled it down to be safe.

We’re working on the YA-friendly version of the audiobook, and that should be up in the next few months.

Profile photo of Bert_go

Me too! Just discovered the story and would like to finish it!

Profile photo of Mario Romero

does anyone know where i can re donwlod this awesome story i was relistening after a so long but now im stuck at ep 15 :(

Profile photo of brain_dead

if i remember currently, scott sigler and realgirl had posted a while back that The Rookie would be re-recorded to remove the less youth friendly language. the absence could be the first parts of their plan…

maybe

Profile photo of KrackensFan

After the MVP finished, I wanted to go back and listen to the Rookie to hear some of the backstory, and found it’s no longer on podiobooks – it was yesterday (I had listened to chapters 1-5 yesterday while working), but not today.

Is that intentional?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.