This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 5 years, 11 months ago.

The Resistance

• Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

Is that some sort of Infected/Contagious hybrid bastardization?

* Podiobooks.com , the future of digitally distributed novels! *

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Julie’s true colors have come through in her more mature age!!!!!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

I just somehow can’t see Mary Popins saying those things.  But then again, I could have been decieved all of these years.

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of James Keeling

When the plaid tanks roll…   Ensure every house in Pennsylvania with a second story is raised to the ground…  Just do it at night… and uh… silently… so the scum will will asleep in his bed….

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

FDO we (your army of junkies) are getting tired of practicing our jihad on make believe people.  Please give our marching orders soon.  I see our first victim!!!!!!

Profile photo of Felix Anderson

Damn you General! I fully expected to have more time available to me before the dark shroud of Siglerism was cast upon my path. I mean; you’re like the James Brown of meglomaniacs. (Hardest working FDO in world domination for you young kids.) Nevermind, I always knew this would be a tough road. I must depart for now, and go out into the working world looking for new Resistance members all the while. Enjoy this time of ease while you can General. The Resistance is growing.

Profile photo of

We will ferret you out, rebel swine!

Profile photo of john bennett

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

Profile photo of J.P.

Is that you?

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Profile photo of Felix Anderson

Victory my brothers! I have sucessfully infiltrated the growing army of the FDO. The Resistance now  has acess to the innermost circles of the enemy. Well, maybe not THE innermost. Maybe like a sort pf innerness circle? Or possibly a square somewhat close to an inner-like circle.

The point being that The Resistance now knows more than ever about the plans for World Domination by the FDO. Now, I did have to inch the FDO’s army a bit closer to the goal of 5000 members by the end of 2008, but it was well worth the sacrifice!

Now, just in case the FDO hears of this infiltration I have taken precautions. Yes, General Siglerisimo I have hidden my identity with missinformation and a cleverly altered picture for my bio! You’ll get nothing from me no matter what actions you take. I don’t care if you delay Nocturnal for weeks, or never have a Rookie sequel, or even if you discontinue Infectious. ( But, seriously that would only hurt your own cause so you may as well just go ahead and pump them babies out. )

Wow, I am just about ranted out. All this typing and raving has really worn me down. I think I’ll just go on up to bed and get some sleep. After all I’ve still got lots of time to plan my next move for The Resistance. Don’t I?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.