This topic contains 37 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Mathis Wrenn Mathis Wrenn 4 years, 8 months ago.

The Rantings of a Scott Sigler fan

Much Funner

the original which mountain films were disgraced by the new one.

…….when conversations come full circle ;)

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

But I prefer smaller, concealed weapons! ;-)

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I didn’t know there was a way to do it without a spanky spoon…

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Or threats? Eh, same difference. ;)

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Tease…….

Even though you’re a juvenile, believe that you’re a not accountable to anyone for any of your actions as if you’re an adult, and can make all of your decisions yourself. And it’s okay to make a whole bunch of hicks spend thousands of dollars on your over inflated ego and all that…

Oh, and then make a movie that’s caught in between being a touching drama and a slapstick comedy without any transition between the two,… like it’s okay for you to try to pull on someone’s heartstrings in one scene and then go to don knotts tripping over his shoelaces in the next… silly monkey.

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Makes me feel like im in an alternate relality castle antrax!

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Well, unless of course you’d like to… hey… wait a minute… just stay away from it ya sicko!

And having multiple girl progeny, the Hannah Montana craze is somehow crack related…

Sure gave Billy Ray another few minutes of fame…

the Spanky Spoons!

• Proud Member of GirlCo, Evil Incarnate, and Pastry Princess

GirlCo FTW! ;)

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

girlco……. proof of angels among us…. Fierce angels….. with automatic shotguns…

GirlCo girls ehh…excellent. much better than the last time, when i was running from a man with a tan Shar Pei

Wonder if they also taste like chicken. Apparently everything else in the world does. :P And the only redeeming quality about Hannah Montanna is that my friend and I used a HM/MC picture for our Jeckyll and Hide newspaper project. Haha, fun times.

*Beats your inner grammar nazi for you* Owait. Nope, that was mine… :P

We have some luscious GirlCo lasses who might be willing to twirl with the Wolfpack (and a few Gutter Brethren) if that is indeed the event of which you speak.

I assume there was one if they made a “new” one. I often hate what “they” change when “they” choose to “modernize” things. Or otherwise Disneyfy stuff.

Geez, I’m beginning to feel like that girl in Heathers with all these air quotes.

i had just finished watching disneys “new” race to witch mountain, and it made my head hurt and gave me dumb chills, so i need to rant. lol

i know it’s sigler, that was a typo, i apologize, what kind of a tard miss spelles an authors name on sed authors own web site. grammer nazi justified.

wait, what were we talking about again.

is this the first of may…cause you know what start’s then don’t you…

pixar keeps disney in line, i actually enjoy disney pixar films.

He has a knack for that. Methinks he might want to do some standup. Yeah, that’s the ticket……

Who doesn’t love a good rant! Even if I don’t agree with it, it’s always fun to see what people freak out over.

Newbie, rant away! If we can be your couch and therapist and you can provide some aggravated entertainment, then I say rant to your heart’s content!

(and having said that, Bob’s response above was priceless. Had me rolling Photobucket )

Loves how he has been able to hijack this newby’s thread.

Totally serious.

Which is a greater nemesis for Arioch: deciphering tone from text or poor copyediting? <scratches head>

Thanks to your Grammer Nazi, I was able to pass my english class, you’ve taught me so much.

Sorry, my inner Grammar Nazi slipped out. I couldn’t restrain him. I apologize.

I needed that LOL. Especially after the rant above.

“if you’re looking for logic and value within a Hannah Montana movie, therein lies the problem”

The Hannah Montana movie does have some good values… As in, be true to your self, own a ferret, always remeber your family, oh… and Own a ferret….

hmmm…we junkies are part of society, please keep your shit off me. :-)

coincidentally, i believe disney made a movie to address your concerns…titled Wall-E (people too fat and dumb to register how to live their lives). i’d think if you’re looking for logic and value within a Hannah Montana movie, therein lies the problem

cheers

I’d like to take a shit on society please, seriously, would that be possible, could I perhaps be allowed that privilege? Next, I’d like to wipe my ass with all the bull shit society as a whole promotes, just because I hate you all, like a catholic priest hates pussy. Why does man kind’s intelligence seem to be regressing? It’s like as technology advances, intellect decreases. We’re getting fatter and dumber, and we aren’t doing anything to stop it. Could it be that we like where we are headed? I doubt it.

Also, I fucking HATE new Disney movies, they suck Satan’s balls, Especially Disney CHANNEL Movies. Fuck Hannah Montana, and fuck this cheesy nonsensical bull shit which passes for entertainment. They must take no pride in their work over at Disney channel studios, if I were producing and directing a multi-million dollar movie, I would make god damn sure it made logical sense, like a Scott Sigler book does, there wouldn’t be holes in the story that leave the viewer to wonder how the protagonists magically seemed to fuck their way though their predicament so illogically. Some people argue “well it’s just a kid’s movie….” fuck that! Kids don’t deserve intelligent or even logical story lines? No wonder kids these days are so fucking stupid and arrogant (in general).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.