This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of David Taylor David Taylor 3 years, 7 months ago.

The Pleasure

I have not been killed but it kicks ass to be the commander of the PUV Hurricane :)

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

I gave up the location of the Mather construct right before Perry killed me. Also, I killed three firends with a fireplace poker… so I got that goin’ for me, which is nice.

A MC, that is some great news. And to be in Earthcore Two is totally awesome!!!!!! [flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

As a mercenary, I’d say you stand a good chance of dying a grusome death! Congrats on the MC.
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

I see I am to be a Mercenary in Earthcore II: Assault on Mt.Fitzroy Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

it’s already too late!

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

Some of my closest friends call me “Apples”
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

the infamous Beth Copenhaver.
    What kills us, doesn’t make us stronger.

One mention and one mention only… two characters really…. Probably won’t get another one…

Just Call Me: Dr. James Keeling, PhD

or, you can call me the Mutha Foockin Planetary Union Vessel James Keeling Beeches!

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #5 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Cool

First in Contagious, where i got to whip out my big gun. Then, the honor of all honors, I am the the Head Coach of the Wabash Wolfpack in The Rookie series.

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

Beth Copenhaver, movie star, in Kissyman and the Gentleman. Yes, it was a RUSH to hear that I was an MC and I totally enjoyed the story. Although I won’t ever be able to let my mother listen to it! Those of you who’ve heard it know what I mean.
    I believe there is a list in the Sigerpedia for Junkies in the stories.

And proud of my HM Badge. Thanks Scott, cant wait to further serve the FDO…[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

…getting your MC badge, since Freakshow was a main character.

I am crazier than a padded room full of Charlie Mansons!

Sgt. Renee Jordan PUMC, PUV James Keeling

Detective John “BigJohn” Vizcarra, diminutive smelly greaseball Italian Police Detective in Kissyman & The Gentleman, at your service.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

It is what it is….

How many of “Us Junkies” so far has had the pleasure of being a character in Our Dark Overlords books and or stories??? Just wanna hear a shout out From you! Me personally have made it into the Crypt as part of the crew, i first appear in Acention chapter 6 i think? As Sargent Frederick Freakshow Madison and I’m Loving it Thanks Scott!!!!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.