This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Donald Martin Donald Martin 6 years, 7 months ago.

The Official Sport and Sigler Thread

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

People ride you….

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

and you’re an ass

• Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

¬†We don’t like dogs here in America.

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

England or South Africa tomorrow in the RWC (Rugby World Cup)? I am afraid I reckon South Africa, too much pace and power. Although sports karma might do us a favor seeing as the football team self destructed the other day.

Come on now let’s have some heated debate on here American type folk and Sigler fans! You’d like rugby…it has lots and lots of violence!

Pat wants to spread your pages http://www.bookchurch.com

Well I suggested it the other day. We need a sports thread on this here forum. A place where whatever game is coming up people can talk, theorise, recriminate and moan about.

I’ll start it off. England have just lost to Russia in the football! Good lord this is a national disaster! Forget bluetongue (some killer moth disease that is currently turning livestock tongues blue all over the UK) this is a total balls up. Although it may mean the sacking of Steve Mclaren. Possibly the execution of, and although a pinko liberal I am behind that.

Anyone know what I am talking about? No? Well it is very, very important. Maybe I will take up baseball watching…I had to give up the NFL as it is on at cruel hours here in the UK. And I was upset abut that dog fighting business, we love dogs very much here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.