This topic contains 37 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Avinjer Avinjer 3 years, 6 months ago.

The Official Laws of the Siglerverse

As a matter of fact it shouldn’t even be called beer. Give me a Guiness or a good double IPA any day.
    Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

I think lots of info was added to the wiki thanks to Gmork and others.. and at one time I gleaned the pages of Sigler Blogs and Rants, looking for “official pronouncements” of the rules that define the Realm of Siglerism. some results were in these forums somplace, there are other conversations about definitions of terms and and rules, and it would be great if those could all be tied together. I am sure everyone has a memory of a particular Sigler rule or special declaration. Add it here, and we can make sure it gets into the wiki or tattooed on a Junkies Ass..I think Treed’s or Jam’s would do nicely….LOL!

*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Doc

I only know everything if you ask the right questions.

then The FDO breaks that one on a regular basis! Miller lite, no less. {shudder}

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

And if there isn’t, there should be.

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

The hula hoop is confusing. Maybe some illustrations or a video would help.

Is it in the Karma Sutra yet?..

The Irishman from Ohio

Dead = Dead, unless there is a re-write for a new publisher.

Doc

I only know everything if you ask the right questions.

…I would recommend the Terminology page in the wiki. Lots of good dictionary-like goodness in there.

Dead=Dead, I oughta make a shirt with that on it. :)

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

It seems there are only 2 laws and one entry for the dictionary. Not exactly heavy tomes. But very easy to memorize.

Did they ever come into existence?

lol i know what you mean

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

You don’t wanna admit  you’re an old guy with bad eyesight, so you over-compensated and set your screen resolution too high.  "leeetle itty bitty letters"…..   

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

It seems like half the junkies around here don’t know the difference between to and too, or no and know.  I’m cool with the acronym thing, np.  But for God’s sake!  Learn to spell and use the language correctly, it makes you sound like a moron!  ooops… I suppose this belongs over in the rants forum, but that’s currently occupied by rabid politicos.   

i thought it looked right. 

"Just shut the fuck up and do yer job, asshole!"

My brain cells are going fast……..

*I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler’s the BOSS*

*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

I’ve got a few brain cells left and the synapses are firing – sorta… 

-oops, nevermind, i said i’d back off of mumo00 for awhile
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

we get some great words and images that highlight the obscure and bless them with new
    meaning…ala  chicken sissors……what does everyone think?  (assuming you can still think after becoming a Junkie)
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler’s the Boss*

…there is a special language often used in the Siglerverse…".no bout adoubt it"!
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler’s the BOSS*

-most irratating, don’t you think? giving all those instructions, disliking ALL those people, and does anyone know where i can pickup an inexpensive chainsaw before April 11?

The walls aren’t so much bleeding, but they’re talking to my male clone twin Kilroy 2.0   errrr, wrong podcast eh?
    Tastes Like Chicken

I’m almost beginning to wonder if we’re all experiencing some sort of mass hallucination… Sort of a shared bad acid trip sort of thing…  Are the walls bleeding in your world too? 

-since there is no OFFICIAL recognition from sigler (DAMN HIM) as to the existance of the crypt podcast (see another thread for sigler’s confusion over our comments concerning this podcast) then this must imply that there is NO schedule release date (day of the week, month, year) for the release of said stories, if in fact they do exist, of course this could be a form of mass hysteria due to dealing with MAJOR withdrawals followed by a semi-regular dose of hits. IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?? (and if there is, would you really want a damned dirty junkie doctor treating you?? especially with infected coming out?)

It trumps all others. It is the biggest holiday of the year.

I have adapted it to my personal lifestyle, especially at work…..who can argue with me when I site "Sigler Time" as my reason for disappearing for a week or two..Laughing
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler’s the Boss*

All I said is that when the episodes come, they will not be late.  And you must remember that the Crypt is an unknown quantity in the Siglerverse.  the great one had officially denied all knowledge of its existence and therefore is not subject to any know Sigler Universal Laws. 

So u think we’re gonna get 2 episodes in one day? that would be awsome/terible!
    Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

You must remember that all episodes are released on Sigler-time…  Never late.  He is always on time and therefore the releases for all siglericious nuggets occurs at precisely the correct time…  And yes, Superbowl Sunday "IS" an official holiday… 

Does the Super Bowl really count as a holiday? Or is it just an extremely sacred day? OOOh I can feel the blasphemy I’m thinking.

• "We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…" -Grim Fandango

I wonder how this impacts the infected and crypt’s releases?

SIGLER’S FIRST LAW: Any major holiday that falls on a Sunday negates that Sunday’s status as a "day," and therefore, the following day shall count for the inunterrupted string of "podcasts in a row."
    This is the First Law…. there will be more.  There are rules for the Siglerverse, Read, memorize, discuss, and Obey.
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Siglers the BOSS*

Here is the place that we can keep track of The Official Laws that the Future Dark Overlord has handed down to us groveling Junkies. We will post them, talk about them and memorize them, and OBEY them! 
    SIGLER’S FIRST LAW: Any major holiday that falls on a Sunday negates that Sunday’s status as a "day," and therefore, the following day shall count for the inunterrupted string of "podcasts in a row."

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.