This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of David Taylor David Taylor 3 years, 1 month ago.

The Office

• Profile photo of David Taylor

But for some reason I have a hard time getting into it when there are more compelling shows out there. I love Steve C. and the other characters…and even though there is a large arching story line…it feels a little to “familyguyish” to me ya know?

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

Profile photo of Byron Metz

I wonder if the user of this topic still visits scottsigler.com and I also wonder if this is even worth my time.

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

Am I the only person here that watches the television show which is known as The Office?

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

I’m astonished that I’ll be the first to comment but im a little to late for that now am I? The season is over and Michael Scott has left the show which is a real shame! But now who will be the manager next season?? Crossing fingers Michael Scott makes a breif appearance……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of Miranda Young

Did nobody mention this gem yet, or did I just miss it?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.