This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Barry O'Donnell Barry O’Donnell 2 years, 2 months ago.

"The MVP" eBooks

• Profile photo of Barry O'Donnell

Also good question i’d like to know when the audio book is out ?

Profile photo of Adeolu Adebayo

According to the store page, the actual publish date is September 4th. I just now got my copy of the hardcover in from the mail today, but the ebook downloads will be up on Tuesday.

And I personally can’t wait. I keep my hardcovers in pristine condition and tear the crap out of the ebooks…. which totally does no damage since it isn’t a physical item :P

Profile photo of Thugnificent

I remember Scott telling me that the ebooks are free for only the dark overlord media. So the MVP would be on that list. I would like to know when the audiobook comes out. Always busy.

I remember Scott telling me that the ebooks are free for only the dark overlord media. So the MVP would be on that list. I would like to know when the audiobook comes out. Always busy.

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I was wondering this myself. Posting to get notifications of replies. ^^

Profile photo of Jared Miller

Are the eBooks for The MVP still due at a future point, or are they already available?
    And do the Junkies who pre-ordered the hardcover get a free eBook like with The All-Pro, or do we need to buy it separately if we want it on a reading device?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.