This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 4 months ago.

The joy of BabelFish

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

but I got bored and tried it with this:

Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
    So sick and tired of all the needless beating
    But baby when they knock you
    Down and out
    It’s where you oughta stay

And after all the blood that you still owe
    Another dollar’s just another blow

From English to French to English again

Sometimes I cry so hard of Si the sick and tired pleading of all the useless beat but of the baby when they strike you Downwards and outside It’ ; S where you owe stay of top And after all the blood which you always owe another dollar’ ; S right another blow

Nate Dogg (#6 crackhits if mumo doesn’t pass me)… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

a spell checker would give his final weeks notice if he were to spellcheck that. It would move to the bahamas and become an ATM machine.

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Nate Dogg (#6 crackhits if mumo doesn’t pass me)… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

You’ll need it.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

yay for crappy translation! a fun thing to do is convert beatles lyrics to another language and then from that to another language then back to english. for example: Elanor Rigby ->Chinese simp->Chinese trad->english:
    , Has a look at all lonely people, has a look at all lonely people’s elinor Rigby to pick up the rice in wedding ceremony’s church in the dream life waiting in the window, wears her to retain in the jar by the gate is its face? Where do all lonely people all come from them? All lonely people do they all belong in where? Lives word McKenzie nobody who will write nobody to hear to preach to come near. Looked that he works. Darns his sock midnight, when there’ When; did s nobody there what he care? Where do all lonely people all come from them? All lonely people do they all belong in where? Elinor Rigby has died in the church and is buried with hers name nobody to come together the father to wipe from his hand’s McKenzie earth, because where he did walk nobody from the grave to rescue all lonely people to come from them? All lonely people do they all belong in where?

please post your favorite song messed up like this and how you did it(what languages u used)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.