This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 6 months ago.

The greatest Scott-book

I enjoyed Ancestor most.  It was a really great book – with a imaginative but realistic story-line!

I feel the one that started it all Earthcore is the greatest though

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Take my sperm donor father, for example.

Nothing against Earthcore, I’ve listened to it several times. My own fave is Infected/Infection. Hearing it again and drooling over the hardcover just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 

"Just shut the fuck up and do yer job, asshole!"

Really scary, and can you imagine having to battle them for the spot at the top of the food chain…I don’t think we could easily win.  I really loved the science in this one.
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler’s the BOSS*

Earthcore was my favorite with Infected being a close second

are you saying you agree with your brother? 

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

definatley the best monster 

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Our true goal in life is to make you warm and fuzzy…  as in decomposing and moldy…  Honestly, I think I like Earthcore best as well… But as for listenability (ability to listen to multiple times and still enjoy), I would have to go with the Rookie.

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

-i feel the earth spinning out of control……………
    oops, no, that’s the effects of sigler being a day LATE

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

He just trying to get on my good side for some reason.  Probably want to borrow my ass-less chaps again. 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Your ownage of assless chaps makes me lose any respect for your amount of crackhits. i mean seriously thats just wrong.

To talk.  You weren’t even around in the 80′s.   

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

I think Scott’s writing has gone from strength to strength – improving dramatically with each new book. The Rookie was easily my favourite until I started listening to Nocturnal. I am greatly looking forward to cracking the spine on my hardcover of the re-written Infected. I expect great things.[I think, therefore I'm right. -Hugo Rune]

-was the multi-layered story, it just wasn’t barnes getting into the GFL and playing in the championship game, it was him getting over or dealing with his imprinted racists ideas and the gangland shit
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.