This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Gavin Warren Gavin Warren 4 years, 6 months ago.

The FDO finds his new Minder for Melbourne Australia.

A scrawny kid from the deep north drops out of high-school final year to join the army – Aged 17 3/4 – forges mom’s signature on enlistment forms.

9 years in the army as a tank driver – through to Sergeant – Gunnery instructor.

Now at 27 years old he joins the Australian Federal Police where he serves two years in uniform – 4 years Detective and 6 years as covert surveillance operative….

With a stagnating career and ‘the brass’ wanting him to go back to the Detective branch – he quits the force after 12 years and becomes a Private Investigator – Surveillance lensman for hire….. Now a PI and freelance Photographer.

At 25 he joins the fledgling Australian Gridiron Football League were at 6’4″ and 220 he plays both Tight End and Defensive end for the “Melbourne Outlaws” winning the first four Championships in a row…. wanting a new challenge he then plays for 4 more years for a new team – the “Cowboys” where injury to a knee precludes the big guy from playing contact sport again.

He has a passion for photography, motorcycles – Sci Fi books and movies….

Nah – too unbelievable….

Junkie from Oz :~ Big Gavin ~: [flickr-photo:id=4535505337,size=m]

From your lips to the FDO’s ears ……

Would be a fun twist for Pandemic…

I”m completely au fait with that now… g

Junkie: Big Gavin “Some people are like Slinkies, good for nothing but fun to push down the stairs.”

…..immediately underneath whatever comment you’re responding to, your comment will be placed directly underneath it rather than at the top of the thread. Not a big deal when the topic is fairly new, but when they get long, it can get really confusing if your reply is out of place.

Cheers, and welcome to Siglerism!

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

Thanks a million….

Don’t forget “Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten!”

Use this as a template:

]flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m[

but switch the brackets so they’re facing the correct way (inwards) and change the number to your photo ID. The easiest way to get that is to click on the pic when you’re in your Flickr acct and look at the URL. It should be fairly obvious. There are two #s in there: one’s the set and the other is the photo ID. If you get it wrong the first time, use the other #. Fairly certain it’s the second #.

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

Thanks for that – how did u do it? How do we imbed the pix?

I have another I am working on….

Didn’t think you’d mind if I “fixed” your image for you. We have a lot of lazy bastiches on the boards and I thought it deserved to be seen.

His ego makes him seem normal size Tongue out

Dawsey the horsey sounds more like a pron star name. Cool

Thank you.I am a walking talking database of movies of the 80’s and 90’s!

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

He is a big sum-bitch, ain’t he? :)

**Conjunction Junction, what’s your function? No seriously, I slept through grammar class, so I have no idea what you do.**

Good god its real live Donk!! Did you punch him in the gut for a beer?

You my new found friend are what we in the states call a big sum-bitch!!! That pic is awesome!!!

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

an ultra-light featherweight MMA fighter standing next to a uhh… well, “normal”-sized person. So did he tell you where his pot ‘o gold is?

BTW Gavin, it’s “Dawsey”, not “Dorsey”, though I really like “Dorsey the Horsey”, it has a nice ring to it ;) Sounds like a character in a really twisted children’s story.

**Conjunction Junction, what’s your function? No seriously, I slept through grammar class, so I have no idea what you do.**

The FDO is in good shape – –

Great to meet him and make an offering – I’m sure no one else has handed the FDO a tanned Kangaroo Scrotum. Making me No# 1 Perry Dawsey fan – and I’m about the size of Dawsey the Horsey.

Thanks y’all for the typo tip.

Looking forward to getting rubbed out in a podcast / book sometime in the “not too distant” future. g

[flickr-photo:id=4533530247,size=m]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.