This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Renee Jordan Renee Jordan 4 years, 11 months ago.

The FDO as a Poster

Hello fellow worshipers of the FDO.  I am moving into a new house and my Rec Room definately needs some great posters of the FDO and cover art.  Any suggestions on where to get posters made online where you can submit pics and they make quality posters?  And does anyone have really great pics (even though they are all great pics) of the FDO that they think will work on a poster?  Thank you all for the help.

That one. With the blood splatter. 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]
    And Friend of MuchAdo!

You can have custom posters made there and it’s reasonably priced. 

**UNdead/GirlCo - We’ll eat your brains and look good doing it.**

……but did not realize they did posters. I thought it was more like pins, shirts, clocks, pillows, etc. Cool.

[flickr-photo:id=3958822882,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3958341944,size=s]

There are loads of pictures of him up on Flickr. There’s quite a few of us interlinked there.

If you are thinking about going the Cafe Press route, I would also inquire with Scott. I know he is adverse to using them, but I cannot remember why.

[flickr-photo:id=3958822882,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3958341944,size=s]

Thre are also two great photos of the FDO in the wiki. One can be found on the Main Wiki Page and the other on Scott’s Wiki Profile Page.

Where he’s leaning back against the corrugated metal.  Taken from about an inch off the ground to make him look taller…  Awesome poster that would make. 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

that pic is on his wiki profile page (see my post above).

And now, thinking about this pic, I am wondering if that corrugated metal background is really the Warhouse of Doom where all The Rookie books were stored prior to shipping?   hmmm

they even do framed prints, custom CDs, all kinds of stuff.  

If you’re going to do a standard-sized poster, make sure your artwork is at a relatively high resolution, otherwise you’ll probably get pixelation when the image is blown up to poster-size. 

Oh well, at least someone thought of it. One of the advantages of the hive mind Cool

…that right now you’re thinking about a ham sandwich with Texas mustard ;) 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.