This topic contains 19 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 6 months ago.

The FDO Anthem

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-but isn’t this taking us farther afield??
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Vaney

-don’t you, mr. treed? Tongue out

hmm, Rats: the OTHER white meat (must…resist…culinary…pun)

• "We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…" -Grim Fandango
    Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-besides, if ya got rats, call mumo00 (how’s that for off topic?)
    OH, i haven’t been able to hear the song yet, so no opinion yet
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Allen Sale

First, polls are not an option (otherwise, I would have made one). Second, find the clencher of the song and use that. Third, stay on topic. And fourth, chillax with the double posting. Scott may not give a rat’s ass, but as someone who has been a member/administrator of a forum, double posting equates to spam; especially if it occurs within a short time frame.
    Astral Audio Experience

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

blue and red with crossed earthcore blades under trieye.
    the song should be short enough to recite easily. a snippit from a good song(not neccisarily urs) perhaps?
    Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

to the tune of THE LITTLE MERMAID!!!!!!!!!
    Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of Peter Braat

can’t someone make a poll about it

I don’t know how or I would do it 

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of ogreoregon

I got such a kick out of that  song, it was perfect……..Let’s vote*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

"a cool looking ciggarete"?

"fag hag" lol

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

I was waiting to see a really cool….fag, being the fag Hag that I am.*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

no bout a-doubt it 

sorry Cry

Damn typo’s

Let’s not get too off-topic here. To do a flag properly, you need colors chosen first, then items that have *major* significance. Nothing too crowded. Sounds like you guys are getting a flag confused with the official currency (aka the "Sigler") which would have the seal, the motto, etc etc. First let’s vote on whether the above song should be the anthem. Then we will handle flag design; then we handle the monetary angle of this project. Discipline, people; DISCIPLINE. So I for one vote "Aye" to have "Slaughter Your World" as the official FDO™ anthem. (Boy, this reminds me of my convention board meeting days.) Do I have a second? (Second meaning "I second the motion presented" in this context.)
    Astral Audio Experience

present that knows his way around photoshop to make a cool looking fag. would be nice to have one. than when our FDO™ takes over the world we could raise the flag while singing our anthem. Or use it to strangle heretics (Yell)

worked in there somewhere, and of course the triangle Eye somehow, some of the fan art is really a possibility maybe the flag could be like a coat of arms with items representing his first major novels.  The Blade from earth core, triangle ect. the animated "anthem" was so right.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

This is perfect. Now we just need a flag…

1st Canadian Junkie…no?…how about 1st Junkie from Ontario?…1st Junkie from Toronto?…from my neighbourhood?

I came across this and thought of our FDO instantly. It fits (so we won’t aquit).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.