This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ralph Schmeer Ralph Schmeer 6 years, 3 months ago.

The Fan (comments)

• Profile photo of Ralph Schmeer

After teh good start we all do need some more of that story.  But we are well used to being cliffhangered  so patience is our vritue 

Things go wrong and that is how we learn

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

yes I agree option number two is closer to what would be expected

Profile photo of Peter Braat

I take it back. Should it be: "Ugly" please???

or should it be something like. Give me or I will come over there and bite of your head.

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

So since you pleaded nicely… I’m still going to string you out MUWHAHAHAHAHA! but seriously I have almost finished part two, just want to pass over it once or twice to make sure it reads right. I am messaging with Mae, who is producing/reading for the newly announced fanfic podcast. So if she is ok with putting up with what i think is g oingto be a fairly lenghty story (more little things keep popping into my head) then all future installments will be put out that way. I will let ya’ll know soon

Profile photo of Wolf

(Vurp!)

Profile photo of J.P.

An OJ should NEVER say “pretty.” It’s just wrong, even for our Dutch brother. For that matter, it’s wrong, EVEN FOR NATE…as the user of the word, or the recipient. (Gross, I just made myself have acid reflux.)

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Profile photo of Wolf

Those two words from an OJ?

"Now!!, Dammit!!!!" has a much better Siglerite, podhead ring to it.

Profile photo of Peter Braat

please???????????????

Pretty Please???????? 

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Hello all,

Well this is the comment post for my fan fic,  i wanted a seperate topic so that i can add the rest of the story as i write it as comments in that thread.  Hope you like what i have so far.

-Krunchy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.