This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of James Eager James Eager 5 years, 2 months ago.

The end is nigh

• The end of days is before 20 Jan 2012
  • We are already in the end times, when a pretender is serving in the White House. 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  UNdead Knight!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!

…to schedule the last episode of Pandemic to air then, rather than the first? :P

that the FDO is going to release the final book on Dec. 24th 2012, to coincide with the end of days as predicted by the Myan calender.  

**GirlCo + UNdead = Chicks you DO NOT want to mess with.**

• and not before 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  UNdead Knight!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!

the finale book should come out in about two years.  However, there will be plenty of crack in the mean time.

Proud Member of GirlCo and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

by that i mean the infected series. All good things must come to an end i suppose. I just need to know WHEN the end is coming. If anyone can give me some relief, I at least need a hint when the last book of the series is coming. Much appreciated.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.