This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Jason Banks Jason Banks 3 years ago.

the crypt is the past

if the crypt is set in the past of the siglerverse .then i thinkl it is time to hear the whole back story

after all history is important

plus the fact after the intro to the crew i now need to know how it all fits in ,if it had any effect on the timeline we know from the rookie etc

so many variables my head just may explode as if i was being attacked by a scanner

THE CRYPT takes place just a few hundred years before the GFL books, which is five hundred years from present day.

That said, I think you’ll see some more CRYPT before year’s end, so that should help keep your head from exploding.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dark Øverlord Media: we løve cøllateral damage.

This assumes our heads will be in tact after The All Pro blows our tiny minds! … & when I say tiny I am of course talking relative to the behemoth sized, sick & twisted creature which lives and breathes inside the noggin’ of our FDØ. It is a well known fact, us junkies are smarter than the average bare.

(I have nothing constructive to add to this topic)

File that away for future reference.

– Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

this place is all about evil.

the crypt has got me going, but there is much to all of the Siglerverse that my ears, nose, eyes, mouth are bleeding the desire to full fill the junkies ever veracious need for more sigler is going to end me it will….that is if the ALL-PRO wasn’t coming out in just one short month just about

A Flying Spoon, and Faithful Servant of The FDO

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.