This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Colin Walker Colin Walker 5 years, 10 months ago.

The Crypt Gave Me Nightmares!

Hey, just come over to the UK and the REAL Colin Walker will make your nightmares look like The Cat in the Hat. I’m just twisted see, a psycho, a killer, a maniac, but just let me finish today’s workout on Wii Fit first……

is because you are how do the americanos say. . . a pussy?

gothguy720.deviantart.com

G-Man

Are that you singing???

In the engine room with the silver dusted ceramic knife! 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all around uberjunkie! 

HUT HUT!!!!

THE KICK IS UP……

AND….

ITS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

"I have much respect for Delhome’s douchbaggery"

-Scott Sigler

And when Perry tossed the Baby. i actually reached out to try and catch the damn thing.

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

And Fanny the Fluffy Kitten was just…wrong…. on ohhh sooo many levels

-Scott Sigler

I cannot say that I have been scared either, but some things I have heard I found disturbing – you know, that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach.

When they broke Rex’s arm was one of those moments.

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

I really like it when I cause nightmares. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I have listened to everything that Scott has put out…and I havn’t actully been scared by anything….

-Scott Sigler

So I listened to THE CRYPT: Petty Officer Samuel Draper last night before bed.  Big mistake.  I ended up dreaming I was on board the PUV James Keeling, in the engine room, desperately trying to find somewhere to hide.  I was being leisurely stalked by Colin Walker.  He was mocking me, saying how he hadn’t realized that he was such a fatty chaser and thanking me for showing him that aspect of his personality.  He said "Fat girls get murdered too."  You can guess what my New Year’s resolution is going to be!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.