This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer Barbara Jungbauer 6 years, 7 months ago.

The Connor Chronicles

• Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

She’s pretty as a picture and a scary robot.  Did you see the episode wherein she danced?
    Am I the only one who wants to see River Tam fight Cameron the Terminator? So much more interesting than PVT.
    Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of Dan Campbell

Don’t you dare say rubric in the forum again. I come here to think about ways to kill them, not grade them.

Profile photo of Dan Campbell

I watched the first episode and in didn’t really do anything for me… Well, and sweetty, muscle bound Sara Conner did do something for me, but the story didn’t make me tune in again.

I’m back to watching my Babylon 5 CDs again.

Profile photo of Donald Martin

The Connor Chronicles is awesome, I’ve watched them all so far.
    I sure wish I could get my own Summer Glau robot (or should I say cybernetic organism)

Wallerdad

These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Profile photo of Ed Ayers

This is from the website:

At the end of “Terminator 2: Judgment Day,” Sarah vanquished the Terminator sent from the future to kill her teenage son, John. Sarah and John now find themselves alone in a very dangerous, complicated world. Fugitives from the law, they are confronted with the reality that still more enemies from the future, and the present, could attack at any moment.

TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES reveals what happens when SARAH (Lena Headey) stops running and goes on the offensive against an ever-evolving technological enemy bent on destroying her life, and perhaps the world. Her son, 15-year-old JOHN CONNOR (Thomas Dekker), knows that he may be the future savior of mankind, but is not yet ready to take on the mantle of leadership that he’s told is his destiny. John finds himself inextricably drawn to CAMERON (Summer Glau), an enigmatic and otherworldly student at his high school, who soon proves to be much more than his confidante – she assumes the role of Sarah and John’s fearless protector. On their trail are not only threats from the future, but an intelligent and tough FBI agent, JAMES ELLISON (Richard T.Jones), who soon becomes a powerful ally.

TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES represents an exciting reinvention of the “Terminator” franchise, in which the strong and intrepid Sarah discovers that protecting her son and stopping the rise of the machines is more difficult than she had ever imagined.

This smells familiar, have I been here before?

It’ the Television link between Terminator 2 & 3. The adventures of Sarah and John Connor between the aforementioned movies. They have a HOT little advanced teenaged Terminatrix to pose as John’s sister and protect him from the baddies. So far in the 2 episodes I have watched they try to explore the moral dilemma of killing for the greater good, etc., etc… I just like the hot little terminatrix.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

gimme a synopsis
    let me post a rubric so you can see what i am lookng for (Sorry, that was the teacher in me)
    * Murder at Avedon Hill – http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/
    * Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

Killer Cyborgs?!?!?!? Do you need anything more?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.