This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 4 years, 7 months ago.

The asshole

• Profile photo of J.P.

I saw the name of this thread and thought I’d done something wrong. Was glad to see this doesn’t concern me.

Profile photo of Jason Williamson

Ok, I look forward to paying up as long as I get to meet you in person my dear!

in person

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

*wink*

**Conjunction Junction, what’s your function? No seriously, I slept through grammar class, so I have no idea what you do.**

I tell you what, If we meet at one of the stops or the Junkiecon I will buy you a Dr.Pepper and a keyboard!

Jayguana

because I just spewed Dr. Pepper all over mine upon reading your post. “After the hearing”… classic! Smile

**Conjunction Junction, what’s your function? No seriously, I slept through grammar class, so I have no idea what you do.**

whahahaha! That reminds me of this time I was in a alley in NY… Sorry I forgot Im not supposed to talk about that until after the hearing. Now for something completely different. Again good job on stopping the lynching before it was to late.

Jayguana

like a Planetary Union hooker on a tight-wad trick :)

Profile photo of

Happy to have you here. Watch those Red vs. Blue DVDs, and know that someday you will pay the price …

And the blog post where I mention you is in the left-hand column, in the box marked “Scott’s Blog of F**K YEAH!”

He’s actually a cool cat, Junkies, he just had to make a purchase decision. He made the WRONG decision, but still, nice cat.

Thanks for the heads up PDFD! Dont I fell like a Fucking Asshole!

Jayguana

*REDACTED* Due to Assumption. And Umption is a little disappointed with me (the Ass) for not waiting for the details!!

Jayguana

to hunt this person down, nail his balls to a huge tree stump set in the middle of an old barn, then set the barn on fire while giving the guy a rusty spoon and telling him it’s his choice whether to burn or use the spoon, please go check out the latest F**K YEAH! blog.

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

The one he uses to read out of. Not sure how he would have gotten a hold of it in the first place, but that could be it.

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
Profile photo of Dave Johnson

because there were some pages missing in which case that’s fair enough… or maybe he took it back and swapped it for another sigler title after reading it and enjoying it which sucks for the book store but not for scott even if it is a little sly.

He also doesn’t say which book he returned … maybe he returned scott’s lost address book in which case what a nice chap for going to such an effort.

I do suspect that it’s none of the above but best not to jump to conclusions

Pusher, Poet and Pet Protector

Profile photo of Dave Johnson

seems perfectly apt… nuff said

Pusher, Poet and Pet Protector

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

He obviously doesn’t like Scott’s work. What was the purpose in registering and antagonizing Scott about it? Is he really that pathetic? No comprende……

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • Profile photo of Eric Parker

Hopefully someone bought the book who could appreciate it. Your loss really.

Profile photo of Alex De Souza

Hey scott remember me? :-) I’m the guy you met at supanova!!!!!!! lol I returned Your book!!!!!!! Do your Worst!!!!!!!!! Lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.