This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Green Green 1 week, 3 days ago.

The All-Pro paperback release date

Hi,

Does anyone have the scoop on when the paperback copies of The All-Pro will be released? Last I heard it was supposed to be on October 1st, but that has come and gone, and Amazon has no information about when they will be available.

Thanks.

@JC_Hutchins_Fan: Lemme check with @ARealGirl and we’ll get that figured out for ya.

I’m working on it as we speak. Best I can tell you “as soon as possible”, but I don’t yet know an exact date. If I had to guess I’d say they’d be available on Amazon by the end of the year, and in the spring catalog for bookstores.

Awesome. Thanks. I’ve not run out of things to read, but I want to keep The All-Pro on my radar. (Totally different type of fiction, but I’m getting geeked up for the next book in Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander series. Also they are making a TV show as well.)

You can pre order the paperback on Amazon now.

Amazon showed September 2014 as release date earlier, now my order status says the following:

Delivery estimate We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We’ll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

Let’s hope it will be a bit earlier. Can’t wait to read the third book. Luckily I have a friend loaning me his hardcover version soon so I can continue reading.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.