This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Emily Cano Emily Cano 6 years ago.

"The 45th President of the United States, Sarah Palin"

That she could see parts of Russia from her house? frankly I don’t care if its flippen Guam.

Giving her full credit and merit for knowing when to answer a question and when not to. Usually. She is extremely intelligent. She knows enough to ask those who know better for their opinions on important issues. One problem I do have with her, though, is her ineptitude to follow that advice.

And I may be wrong, but appointing a schoolchum to head the Alaska Dept. of Agriculture on the basis her childhood experience (she liked cows when she was a kid) is not the way to run a government. I don’t think she has any foriegn policy experience, no matter how close she lives to Russia. But then, I don’t think Obama, Biden or even McCain do either.

So while I have nothing personal against Palin, I just don’t like her politics.

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

As we all know, the abortion issue is one that incites much argument, which, from my standpoint, has at this point in time come to very little. I would not make such a statement about such a dividing issue.

Realise that those who object to abortion do so on the basis that it is the murder of an unprotected being. It’s arguably an issue of human rights. Whether you agree or not to these claims, the very fact that they are the basis of the opposition to abortion makes it an extremely large issue.

But I believe that you are correct in sentiment at least that we should move on from the abortion issue with Palin. There are many other things to be discussed, and this is not really an advantageous place to discuss issues like abortion. I mean, we’re freaking junkies, for cryin’ out loud.

-You thought triangles were bad under your skin. Well, try a yak.-

Palin is an embarassment to intelligent women. Not mention a liar.Mc Cain could’ve & should’ve picked better. There were other female Republicans to choose from. Makes you wonder why he didn’t choose someone smarter. What a slap in the face. As for the abortion issue that’s should be between you & God ONLY. There are too many other things to be concerned about.                                                                                                                                                                                

Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

I think Palin isn’t stupid – she might even be above average in intelligence.  She’s just completely out of her depth when it comes to being Vice President or *shudder* President.  I’m thinking the RNC platform on Witch Burnings makes me nervous.
    As for the two commentaries on abortion, I notice that they’re both from men.  Whenever you (with your swinging testicles and lack of uterus) are EVER in the position to have to make the decision, then you can think about advising me.
    I’ve always said, "If you don’t like abortion then don’t have an abortion."  Case closed.  Move along now.
    Tastes Like Chicken

Except I don’t live in the USA… But seriously, the girl doesn’t have to raise the baby, just let it get adopted. And why would you base your vote on the names that somebody has for their children? Surely there are more important things that actually hold some relevance to the leadership of a country…? And besides, a president doesn’t have the power to make laws, only the power to veto them.

-You thought triangles were bad under your skin. Well, try a yak.-

What we need is a president who is really funny….. On Purpose.  Can’t wait for the Oliver Stone’s movie W.
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler won a PARSEC*

Her kid’s names aren’t boggle words, they are named after characters from the Series Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Kids who are conceived in rape havn’t done anything wrong, and should not be murdered,

and I WILL be voting for her when she runs in 2012.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S. Patton Jr.

nerf rockets probably would be a better idea
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

I would partake in liberal amounts of alcoholic beverages (medicinal purposes, ya know ) I would practice my drives by aiming at cars on the roadway about 300 yards from my deck. Being of unsound mind and body, I don’t think I ever hit any.

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

I move to Canada! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Does anybody else find those words scary?

If McCain wins and either dies or winds up unable to perform his presidental duties, she’ll be the most powerful hockey mom in the world (thank you, 25th Amendment to the Constitution!).  The same woman who can’t name a newspaper that she reads, thinks women who are raped (and who get pregnant) should keep the baby and who picks random Boggle words as names for her kids could end up in charge of the U.S.

Good luck to you if that happens.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.