This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 5 months ago.

Thanks for all the great stuff.

-you are his for life
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

and you’ll love every minute…….even when your friends and family look at you funny and shake their heads and roll their eyes when you start laughing hysterically and pointing at the kitchen shears, saying "chicken scissors"
    over and over.Tongue out
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

I started listening to the FDO in March and have been a junkie ever since.  I just finished the Rookie and I loved it …and I don’t even like football.  It must be the hypnotic voice of the one the only that draws you in and keeps you panting for more. Long live the FDO.  
    Chele-hopelessly devoted Siglerite

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

If he is still doing the killing thing he’s going sloooooooow… 

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

And if you like it why don’t you tell all your friends about Scott Sigler podcast novels and see if they like them as well 

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Glad to have you here.  I’ll let the Future Dark Overlord (FDO) answer about the killing of junkies, but keep on listening…  Forum topics about the other books keep on springing up as well, so there’s always more content to see.  Also, make sure you check out the Wiki as it’s got a metric buttload of content that jogs the memory… 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Hi, I had no idea where to post this, so I put it here. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for all the cool audio you put out. I started listening to Nocturnal about a week ago. I downloaded the first episode and was instantly hooked. Amazing! I am now subscribed to 4 of the audio books. I have a rather boring job sitting in a bunker doing data entry and these podcasts really help me get through my 10 hour shifts. Thanks for all the fun and great stories. Are you still doing the thing when you put your listeners’ names in as victims?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.