This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 8 months ago.

Thanks for a taste of home.

It seems that this sparks the opportunity for the chief to do some on-site research.
    I was already wondering if he had done some travel to research Mt. Fitzroy, maybe he can use his junkies as a resource for different areas of the country, or even the world. It sounds like Thermonuclear Penguin can give a good take on India/Pakistan.
    If he ever wants to place a few scenes in the Twin Cities of St. Paul/Minneapolis in Minnesota, I’d be honored to provide him with some eyeballs on the ground insight into the local area and color, and even take some photos that might spark his evil imagination…
    I’m sure that most of us junkies would jump at the chance to help out… What about it Herr Sigler, want to kill someone (or a lot of someones) at the Mall of America? Or drop someone in a vat at the old Hamm’s brewery (Land of Sky Blue Waters ya know)?
    A hundred native americans were hung just down in Mankato (south of the cities – same place Laura Ingalls and her “Little Shits on the Prairie” went when they wanted to go to the ‘big city’)…. And in the Boundry Waters Canoe Area there’s so much space, nobody would hear you scream, and scream, and scream… Bodies dropped in Lake Superior sink too (Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald anyone?)…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Scott,

I just listened to Ep 11 while riding the train home in New Dehli. I just wanted to thank you for shareing you jucies (creative that is). I have to spend extended amounts of time in India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and various other on the verge of civil war countries and sooooo look forward to your releases, they are a touchstone back home (UT, USA).

If you ever get the chance to visit India or Pakistan, you will giggle like an evil little girl (which I find to be the most terrifing evil thing ever!!) with all the possibilities for grind’em, chop’em, smash’em and bovin’em types of deaths. And while you are are thinking of that just try to take a three wheeled cab through the streets while listening to Bitch Brrew (Mile Davis) it will freak you the fuck out!!!!

Thanks for work,

Thermonuclear Penguin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.