This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Peter Braat Peter Braat 6 years, 7 months ago.

Thank High One!

20 million kretorakian flooding from a few spaceships gotta look cool 

All that matters is getting my fix.

not gnats…. ki….. or kretorakians….  Now that would be something to see… 

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Very true, but The Sigler wouldn’t make it flood again.  He’d do something horrible like send out a swarm of knats to eat everyone alive.

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

…crap you’re right

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

If Silger is god then I suppose Hutchins would be the devil… But if Hutchins is the devil wouldn’t that mean we believe in Hutchins?

the mandatory religion in sigler’s new, dicatorship of a world will be Siglerism, you must convert or play catch with the rocktopi.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Yes: High One is so great. His name is too powerful. I think he started his world domination recording something called “Earthcore”.

s13cybergal, an OJ with a walker.
    You can’t forget that Scott!

tis a wonderfull thing to get when all is dry
    having delt with a few droughts, i know the blessing that RAIN is.
    and ya’ll need afew buckets full……..needs to rain consistantly and lightly for about a week, do not want it all at once…………..Noah and his flood, ya know…

*——————————————————————————————–*
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends

The Math god

Its raining in Atlanta! Woo Hoo! High One be praised! I’m happy as a child on the morning of Giving Day!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.