This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 9 months ago.

Techtard Siggy thinks I have 5 crackhits

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

lol, you crack me up………..

Profile photo of James Keeling

Are the voices dripping out of your head and infecting your computer?  Maybe some of them transferred to other junkies through the forums?  Are there some you haven’t heard from in awhile?

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Richard Damge

LOL!

Profile photo of Donald Martin

I think ogreoregon might be hearing voices just like treed

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of Thomas Reed

i am trying to keep it a secrete from the voices ……………… 

Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they "aren’t" really after you! 

has anyone described you as an alarmist??

but then again, in the quest to bring about the new order of siglerism, rain, the right KIND of rain, may be the answer or at least a begining 

Profile photo of ogreoregon

Just how "right" is rain these days?…….. Acid rain?… radioactive fallout?…Bacteria loaded rain?  Who knows what’s it it now.

of course most of the bacteria and stuff is harmless….. but then there is the OTHER stuff in the rain!!!

little molecules that grow and attach and think and triangulate!  Right as rain?  scary!

Isn’t that what the Oracle said to Neo? That he would feel as right as rain?

*** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

Profile photo of Cian Mac Mahon

Five total.

Well, if it is just a delayed reaction, everything is good. Trying to find a copy of the email to send forward. 

I just slipped into parent/school nurse mode…  Sounds like something my mom would have said to me when I was a kid and hurt myself… 

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Donald Martin

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

LIAR, they are aDAMN DIRTY JUNKIE, like us, and will NEVER again be right as rain……..

it is sort of like delayed gratification

i was over 5000 (mastapimp level) when i got notified i made pusher (3000 crack hits, btw, congats jam)

i remember (it was such a LONG time ago) that i got notified of my user level when i was around 100 crack hits, just a system delay, doesn’t do it to everyone, just the special people, like me……..

(i wonder if this means you should worry?? do the voices talk to you too??)

It’s okay honey, Pulsar will fix you right up and next thing you know, you’ll be right as rain… 

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski

The crack hits module (user points) is known to be buggy as hell. Can you send me a copy of that email? Maybe there is something i can do about it.  Drop it over at pulsar@highteq.net.

Thanks!

Paul.

Profile photo of Cian Mac Mahon

I just got an email congratulating me on earning 5 crack points.

Now, I’m sure you will see that my aprox 160 crack points is not the highest in the world, but I DO believe that it is higher then 5.

Sigler? What do you have to say to THIS? 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.