This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Rain Nite Rain Nite 4 years ago.

Tatoo Font?

I don’t know what I could have been thinking. Of cores the FDO had his shit done custom! But this is not a problem. I have photoshop. I’ll just have to go digital Dawsey on the photo and cut it off your arm, don’t worry Scott I will be gentle. Really now that I think about it, this is the way it must be.

I’m not going to lie, I dig the Dark Øverlord tattoos. But it’s not a font, it was drawn by the artist who tattooed it. He drew it, then tattooed mine at full size and ARealGirl’s using the same art shrunk down a bit. We took the art with us when we left, then promptly lost it during Dragon*Con craziness. So these two will stand alone, it seems.

However, if you want something similiar, just make sure the “O” part is more circle and less oval. And be sure to send me a pic, as that counts towards the ten I’ll need to get my Krakens tat.

Scott the empty set tattoo looks sweet as hell and i’m thinking of getting on to. It has just the right amount of cool and geek mixed together. What font is it?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.