This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Stéphane Hubert Stéphane Hubert 2 years, 6 months ago.

T-Shirt not received!

Received it today! Thanks for the advice and the help. I did not want to complain and I was just worried and eager to wear my Krakens shirt.

I just LOVE it.

Thanks to the FDO.

You can contact A, but it wouldn’t be unusual for the post office to take an abnormally long time to do something. I have had books mailed to me from the same state that took 3 weeks, and others from across the country that showed up on Monday after being mailed the previous Friday…so God only knows with the USPS!

Contact A at ak @ scottsigler . com. She is always happy to look into things and help you out. With Nocturnal about to be released she is busy and will be slower to respond to a question in the forums.

Is it because I live in Canada and those orders were shipped later, but I did not receive my Krakens T-Shirt. I knew it would be later than those of you living south of our border in the US of A, but now, I feel a little bit worried!

I just can’t wait to wear it!!!

Go Krakens!

Stéphane Hubert

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.